Chen imagine (5)

#imagine

Your P.O.V

He was so shining...

He was so perfect...

Oh my God, did he just look at me?!

Chen Sunbar or Kim Jongdae Sunbae, the most popular guy in my school stared at me while singing. He was so popular. Even, too popular until I just could look at him from far. He suddenly stepped away from his spot. He walked straight. He kept walking to...me?

He finally stopped a meter away from me -- while still singing. I gazed at him deeply, I should admit that my heart beat so fast. His hand rose and patted a head. A head but not mine.

Oh I just remembered. He had a girlfriend now. He already became someone's light but sadly not mine.

(Flashback)

There was Chen Sunbae about 3 meters away from me when I was about to go to canteen! I felt like screaming now because as usual he looked so...perfect. I didn't know what was in my mind, I walked towards him.

The distance was about a feet but suddenly Chen Sunbae spun around to my opposite side. I frowned then I tried to peek through his shoulder. And I saw a girl. Shit, I almost got to him but that girl faster than me. I just could stare at them. Seeing them talked and laughed.

No longer later Chen Sunbae turned to me. As he saw me, he tilted his head while frowning. "(y/n)? What are you doing here?" he asked while giving me his sweet smile.

Damn, he was too cute. And the way he told my name was cute too. I rubbed my behind neck softly, I was embarrassed. "N-nothing. I was just about to go to canteen." I replied.

"Oh I see. Eat well then, (y/n)-ah. I'm going to my class. See you!" he said to me while patting my head softly.

I smiled a little while trying to control my heartbeat. I was actually used to his skinship with me but still, I couldn't control my heartbeat. I had liked him since middle school. It was a 3-years-one-sided-love.

I finally could nod. "See you, Sunbae."

He smiled again to me then he walked away from me with that girl clinged with him. Why I never could be close with him? Why I was always late approached him? And why our time never matched?

(Flashback end)

***

I rested my head on the table in the school canteen. I still stared at a stupid guy who never recognized me. I admitted that we got further apart. He didn't talk to me these days, he was so busy. With his girl(s) and else. I let out a long sigh. Until when I could forget him completely? I didn't know.

I finally decided to stand up. Upon I stood, I could see Chen Sunbae stand too. He looked saying good bye to his friends then he walked away from there. Suddenly my feet led me to follow him. We had been far these days so my heart told me to chase him. I walked fast to him but he kept walking faster.

"Chen Sunbae!" I called.

Chen Sunbae stopped but he didn't bother to turn or even look at me. He suddenly leaned in towards someone. I walked closer and I saw it. Chen Sunbae kissed with someone. Oh that girl. His girlfriend.

And I was late again, like a thunder.