Suho&Kai imagine *part 2*

When you washed your hand, some girls entered in. They locked the door and they glared at you. You stepped back as you felt something bad would happen to you. As you stepped to back, they stepped forward to you.
"What do you guys want?" you asked bravely.
"What do we want? Hmm how about stay away from Joonmyunnie?" a girl asked while playing with your hair.
"Why?" you asked, confused.
"Because we like him, babo." she replied.
"I just accompany him though. Is it prohibited?" you asked.
"Of course baby girl, you're just a new student and Joonmyunnie did some skinships to you. You're such a b*tch." she told.
You froze, tears almost fell down from your eyes. It was the first time in your life someone cursed you. "Understand baby girl? If you're still flirting him, just wait what will you get." she said while lifting your chin.
You still froze on your spot while they started leaving you. Your tears rebelled from your eyes. You sighed then you covered your face. Several minutes later bell rang means break time's up. You washed your face then you walked out. Some girls glared at you as you passed them. You tried to hold on your tears until your face redden.
"What's wrong with you?" someone asked.
You turned your head, "Jongin-ah? Since when you're beside me?"
"Are you crying?" he asked you back.
"Nope I'm not." you answered quickly.
"Don't lie, what's wrong?"
"I'm not telling a lie. Well I think it's not your bussiness." you replied coldly.
"Do you want to go to class?" he asked.
You frowned then nodded, "Of course!"
"You can't go to class with that face! How about we go to rooftop?" he suggested.
"Did you mean we skip class? How if seonsaengnim knows?"
"Then just try to make them don't know. Let's go!" Kai pulled your hand.
"Hey hey, wait!"
Just several minutes later Kai dragged you to rooftop successfully. "Ah~ the weather is nice!"
Kai went to a bench then he laid his body on it. He closed his eyes but before he fully closed it you grabbed his hand. "Hey, what do you mean by this actually? Don't tell me you dragged me here to avoid being punishment alone?!"
He chuckled. "Haha you're really smart." he patted your head while smiling warmly.
Your heart skipped for a moment then thumped faster. "Of course no! I just want to help you." he added.
"Help me? Help me of what?" you asked.
"Help your teary eyes and crying face to avoid class." he answered.
"And why...do you help me? Several minutes ago you gave me a cold stare."
"Because I don't want to see a girl crying in front of me." he told.
"Oh, you're actually a warm person! I thought you're a cold prince." you said.
He just grinned then he closed his eyes. "So, what's your problem now?" he asked.
"Being dragged into here and skipped a class." you replied innocently.
"It's not what I mean of problem. I mean what's the reason of your tears?" he asked.
You sighed before answering his question, "Some girls are jealous because I'm close with Joonmyun Sunbaenim. So they told me to stay away from him. They also cursed me and glared at me."
Kai smiled and he patted your head, "Just ignore them. You have your own choice to be close with someone. You're a nice girl and you deserve to get a nice guy too. So ignore them and choose your own friend by yourself."
"You're right! Thank you Jongin-ah." you gave him your best smile.
Suddenly, Kai heard footsteps from outside. He turned so panic, "There's someone! We should hide!"
Kai glanced around and his sight caught a boxes in a corner. He wrapped his arms around your shoulder then he dragged you to there. He arranged the boxes until no one could see him and you. Few minutes later the door opened and someone entered.
"Huh, being a president of school is really hard and tiring."
"Joonmyun Sunbaenim." you hissed.
Kai used his arm that wrapped your shoulder to cover your mouth too. "Sssh." he mouthed.
You felt your cheek started to blushing because there was almost no gap between you and Kai. His face was so close with you. You could smell his scent and also you could feel his warmth because he embraced you.
"But, during my hard days, (y/n)...she brighten my days. Her smile is my source of happiness everyday. But, she's too innocent, I even don't dare to touch her or hurt her. I always want to protect her and make her smile brightly for me." Suho said.
"Ah? It's time to go. Thanks for listening my story, breeze, cloud, sun, and sky! I hope you guys are always here to listen to my another story. See you next time!" Suho smiled to sky then he went back to his class.
After he disappeared and his footsteps away, you pushed Kai hardly. You move away from him while fanning your redden face. You weren't sure the reason of you blushed, was it because of Kai or Suho's sudden confession. You let your back faced Kai so he wouldn't see your face.
"I'm sorry (y/n)-ah." Kai said.
You gathered your bravery to turned your head, "Haha it's okay Jongin-ah. I'm sorry for pushing you that hard. I was just shocked."
Kai grinned, "Apologize accepted."
You just smiled but you felt it was so awkward with Kai. Though he acted normally, you felt weird in your heart. But you tried hard to talked and joked with him normally.