EXO M imagine (2) *part 6 / end*

You and EXO M members were in a ship already. Staffs and Mr. Park picked you all up to go back to Seoul. You gazed at blue sky and smiled a little.
"I'll miss this accident." you mumbled.
Suddenly you felt a can of cool soft drink on your cheek. You turned your head and smile tugged on your face.
"Luhan Ge?"
"I guess you feel thirsty, right?" Luhan smiled to you.
"Yes I am. Thank you Ge." you said.
Luhan handed you the can then you drank it.
"I think I should thanks the accident." Luhan said.
You frowned, "Why?"
"Because of the accident I can talk a lot with you like in the past before I'm busy with my schedule. Also, I can feel my feeling again for you in the past, even bigger each seconds I spend with you. So, do you want to go back to the past again? I promise I won't repeat my foolishness, I won't leave you to another place without announcement. I promise I'll always tell you what I do and what will I do so you'll know everything about me. Wanna try again with me?" Luhan asked.
You bit your lower lips. You gazed into his eyes and all you could see is sincere.
"I know I'm so stupid, I didn't tell you I would go to China for promotion of my group, I also left you for almost 4 years. I know it was a hard time for you but here I am, I'll be by your side...."
Luhan lifted your chin and leaned in, "...forever."
He kissed you, he kissed you deeply to prove his love. You tiptoed and kissed him back. After a minute you broke the kiss. "I'll try Ge, I'll try to trust you again because my feeling is still same for you. I love you."
Luhan wrapped your waist and pulled you into his embrace. "Thank you so much."
Luhan kissed you again deeper than before. Without you and Luhan noticed, the rest members gazed at you with hurt and sad gaze. But they tried hard to remove their jealousy, they just wanted you to find your own happiness though they don't feel the same. But because of love they also could feel the same to you, as long as you're happy they'll be happy too.

END