Baekhyun imagine (2) *part 4*

You glanced at Baekhyun and you felt he was weird. You asked him whether he was okay or no but he said he was okay. You were so worried Baekhyun would catching cold because he didn't use his jacket under the raindrops yesterday. During P.E lesson, he fainted and teacher told you to accompany him in school's clinic. Your worried reached its maximum and guilty came over wrapping your heart.

You stared at his peaceful face intensely like it was the last time you could admired his face. You caressed his cheeks gently. Baekhyun blinked his eyes and he woke up because of your action. "Baekhyun-ah are you okay?" you asked worriedly.
Baekhyun stared into your eyes intensely. He slowly got up from bed, stepping forward to you. As he got closer to you, you stepped backward. "Baekhyun-ah are you okay? Are you still sick? If yes please sleep again." you asked panicky.
Slowly Baekhyun trapping you between wall and him with his hand. He leaned in towards you. You already froze and couldn't think properly. The gap got closer until Baekhyun finally kissed you. You were so surprised but you didn't break the kiss. It was totally a lie if you said you didn't enjoy Baekhyun's action. But you pushed him gently and broke the kiss. It was wrong! Hana loved him and he loved Hana. So you should moved away from Baekhyun before anyone saw you.
"What's wrong with you Baekhyun-ah?" you asked.
Baekhyun ignored your question and he kissed you again. He locked your arms and kissed you even deeper. You widened your eyes but Baekhyun closed his eyes and seemed enjoying the kiss. You closed your eyes too slowly because of too much feeling from him. You were happy but you felt hurt too. You felt hurt because it was your first and last time Baekhyun would kiss you. You even got addicted with Baekhyun's lips already.
The ring from bell threw your back to reality. You broke the kiss and you ran away from there. You felt embrassed because you let Baekhyun playing with your feeling. 'He could hurt me yet make me happy. What does he want actually?' you thought while tears started falling down from your eyes.
You went to classroom to take your stuffs and also Baekhyun'a stuffs. You felt hesitation coming when you came back to school's clinic. You opened the door and you saw Baekhyun standing on same spot as before while crossing his arms over his chest.
"Why did you run and leave me?" he asked.
You lowered your head. "Huh? Why you left me alone? Hey are you crying? What's wrong? Did anyone hurt you?" Baekhyun pulled you into a warm hug. You rebelled in his hug and tried to break the hug. But Baekhyun hugged you tighter.
"Baekhyun-ah! You've got what you want already right? Why are you doing this to me?! Why...why did you kiss me and stole my first kiss? Why you always take care of me? Why? It...it hurts Baekhyun-ah." you asked back and cried on his shirt for the second time.
"I'm sorry (y/n)-ah. After I thought about everything these days, I think...." Baekhyun let his sentence hung up.
"Hmm?"
"I think you're the one I want actually and not Hana."
"What do you mean?!"
"I...." Baekhyun couldn't continue his sentence because he fainted.
You caught him quickly and screamed. You took him to the bed again. "I just realized you're sick but we argued. And from what I see perhaps what you said and what you did is under your control. Don't make me hope too much Byun Baekhyun. I love you...even before you asked me to help you." you mumbled.
You held his hand tightly and you caressed your cheek using his palm. "I'm sorry for arguing with you. I totally forgot you're sick." you said.
You searched his phone in his bag and dialed his brother's number.
"Yeoboseyo? Are you Baekhyun's brother?" you asked.
"...I'm (y/n), his classmate. He's sick and he fainted. Could you take him with you?"
"...We're in school's clinic. Yes okay. Thank you Sunbaenim." you ended the call.
You turned to Baekhyun again that still fainted and held your hand tightly. "Wait a minute more okay? Your hyung will take you and you can rest in your house."