EXO M imagine *part 8*

On a rainy evening, you just watched a drama in your room. Meanwhile, almost all of EXO M members went to somewhere. Rain fell down heavily with lightning and thunder. You actually weren't so scred with thunder and lightning until there was a loud sound of thunder. A second later it was dark. You screamed loudly as the TV and other electronic stuffs suddenly turned off. You tried to reach your phone but since so dark you couldn't see anything.
"(y/n)-ah! Are you okay?!" Kris asked as he rushed into your room.
"Kris Oppa?" you bumped to him and you hugged him tightly.
"I'm here, are you okay?" Kris asked with a soft tone while rubbing your back.
"I...I was shocked." you answered.
"Let's sit there." Kris dragged you to a couch then you and him sit on it.
"What's wrong with the electricity Oppa?" you asked, still hugging him.
"I'm not sure, I think it's because of the thunder." Kris replied.
"I was so shocked with the thunder." you said.
"Me too, and I was also worried of you." Kris replied.
You blushed. "Oh really? By the way where's the other members?"
"I don't know, I think they're trapped under the rain."

"Oppa." you called after a silence.
"Yes?"
"Can I ask you something?"
"Of course, what is it?"
"Why are you so cold to me?" you asked. "You also seem avoid me."
"There's a reason, I'm sorry I can't tell you now." Kris answered.
"Oh well then I won't force you." you said.
"Do you feel sleepy? If you want to sleep just sleep, I'm here so you don't have to worry."
"Really? Can I sleep?" you asked.
"Of course." Kris answered.
Then you closed your eyes and you tried to sleep. Kris stared at you in the darkness. He stroke your hair gently, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to avoid you or hurt you. It's just for our sake, for members' sake and for your sake."
You opened your eyes a little. 'For our sake? What do you mean actually, Oppa?' you thought.
"People are right, the more you avoid something the more you fall into it, just same like my feeling. I think I should stop avoiding you and hiding my feeling. I love you (y/n)-ah." Kris confessed.
Then he leaned in and kissed your lips deeply. After awhile, Kris broke the kiss. Suddenly he slapped his face, "Omg what did I do to you? I'm sorry (y/n)-ah. I didn't mean to do it, I hope it won't hurt you."
He sighed then he rested your head on his shoulder and he rested his head on your head. Few minutes later he flew to dreamland, meanwhile you couldn't sleep.
'Was it a kiss?' you asked to yourself. You heart thumped triple faster than usual. You guessed your face was more red than a tomato. You just thinked of Kris' kiss all night.