EXO K imagine *part 4*

You tried to forget yesterday's incident even it was so hard for you. You still couldn't get why Sehun and Kai kissed your lips. Everytime your eyes met with their, your heart started to thumping faster. 'Do they like me? If they kissed me does it mean they like me?' you thought.
"(y/n)-aaah!! Please pass me the ball!" Chanyeol asked from the field. You awoke from your thought then you took the ball. After that you passed it to him. Chanyeol caught it then continued to playing the basketball game alone. Your sight fell to his guitar that he placed near you.
"Chanyeol-ah, can I play your guitar?" you asked. You decided to playing the guitar instead of thinking yesterday's incident or just watching him playing.
"Sure, but can you play it? I've never seen you play the guitar." Chanyeol replied.
"Hehe actually I don't know how to play it. I just want to do something while waiting my dad to picks me up." you giggled.
"Do you want me to teach you?" Chanyeol suggested.
"Of course I want!" you replied enthusiastically.
Chanyeol threw the ball to a corner then he went to you. He started to teaching you the guitar lesson. Several times his fingers touched yours, making he smiles in his heart.
Suddenly your phone rang. "Hello?...Oh okay I'll go there!" after talking for awhile you hung up the call.
"Well I think that's all our lesson today. My dad has arrived in here. Good bye Chanyeol-ah! Thanks for your lesson and I hope you still want to teach me next time." you told.
"Of course. And you're welcome! Oh okay take care, see you tomorrow!" Chanyeol replied while waving his hand.
You smiled then waved to him while walking.
"Ah (y/n)-ah! You left your book!" Chanyeol told while running to you with your book in his grip.
"Eh?" you turned your body and accidentally Chanyeol bumped you.
You and Chanyeol fell with position Chanyeol's on you. Your heart thumped faster as you met his eyes. Your face was so close with his. You even could feel his breathe on your face. Suddenly your face was blushing when you saw his lips, his sexy lips. You shook your head to kill the dirty minds.
"What's wrong with you?" Chanyeol whispered. You could feel his hot breathe on your face that makes your face more red.
Chanyeol smirked as he saw your redden face. He leaned in while pushing your neck closer to his face to kill the gap. He kissed you softly that makes your heart explode. You didn't know how to react and you chose to kiss him back.
"What are you two doing?!"