Suho imagine (2) *part 1*

Kim Ahjumma, your mom's bestfriend made a phone call with your mom. She dragged you to visit her house which in Seoul because she really wants you to meet with her sons. At first you rejected because you've never been in Seoul before. You were so afraid of coming to a really new city for you. Usually, Kim Ahjumma comes to your house to meet with your mom, or sometimes they would go to a mall or restaurant or departement store and enjoy their day like a girl. But suddenly your mom said, "Dear, you should accept Kim Ahjumma invitation."
"But mom, I have another important thing to do. I have a lot of assignment, so maybe I'll spend my weekend in my room." you explained the reason of your rejection. You lowered your tone so Kim Ahjumma wouldn't hear what you said.
"(y/n)-ah, please come to their house, you'll enjoy your time with her sons. Trust me, okay?" your mom whispered into your ear, begging to you.
You sighed and finally nodded, "Arasseo eomma, I'll visit Kim eomonim's house tomorrow."
"Hey, my daughter will come to your house tomorrow!" your mom told Kim Ahjumma through the phone call
"Really? Please say thank you from me to her, we'll wait for you! Ah I want to talk somethinh with her" Kim Ahjumma said happily from there. Your mom offered her phone to you.
"Anytime eomonim, and thanks for invite me." you replied to Kim Ahjumma.
"You're welcome honey. By the way, tomorrow Joonmyun will pick you at railway station. For the train's ticket we'll buy it for you. Hope you'll enjoy your vacation in here. Ah! If I'm not mistaken you have a week holiday, don't you?" Kim Ahjumma explained about your future trip to there.
"Yes eomonim. Wae?" you answered and asked her back.
"Woah, it means you'll be in here for a week! Wah, I'll ask my sons to accompany you to go wherever you want! Are you interested?" Kim Ahjumma replied.
"I'll be there for a week?" you asked with a shocked tone. You turned your head to your mom and your mom just smiled and nodded. She agreed with Kim Ahjumma.
"Yup, is there anything wrong with it?"
"Nothing, but actually I have so many assignments and homeworks to do for my holiday. I'm not really sure I can spend a whole of my holiday in Seoul." you explained.
"You can do your homework in here (y/n)-ah! Did you forget? My sons would like to help you, so don't worry. Okay?" Kim Ahjumma replied. "Nah, I think you should prepare your stuffs tonight. But don't worry about the clothes, I've prepared it for you. So you just need to bring your really important stuffs and your homeworks. Ticket is on it way to your house~ See you tomorrow honey, sleep well!"
Finally Kim Ahjumma hung up her phone. You sighed, "It's really a sudden vacation trip mom."
"Don't worry girl, they'll take care of you. You just need to enjoy your holiday in there." your mom replied you and smiled.
"I smell something, why Kim eomonim have prepared all of my stuffs for this sudden vacation trip? And it was really easy for her to explain about this really really sudden vacation." you muttered.
Your mom chuckled, "Actually, me and her already planned for this since a long time ago. And like you know she really wants to have a daughter, that's why she looks so enthusiastic and took a serious mode to prepare your vacation."
You formed an 'O' with your mouth, "Ah and who's Joonmyun?"
"Her son, he's so handsome and nice. You'll love to be with him." your mom told.
"Kim eomonim told me that he'll pick me up tomorrow. I've never met him before, how could I know where is he?" you frowned and puffed your cheek.
"You'll know about him tomorrow right? Now, let's pack up for your stuffs, sweety!" your mom pinched your cheek and pulled your hand. You followed her to your room and prepared everything for tomorrow.
After everything was ready, you decided to sleep so you'll wake up early tomorrow and ready for a trip to Seoul.