EXO M imagine (2) *part 4*

You opened your eyes slowly and you blinked couple times. You got up while glancing around, you were in an island and your position was near a beach. "Where am I?" you asked to yourself.
You stood up then walked to search EXO M members. You tried to remember what was happening before you faint. And finally you remembered everything. Tears started to falling down from your eyes, scared if everyone left you alone. As you walked your eyes caught someone. You ran to him and you sat next to his body.
"Yixing Ge? Wake up Ge, please wake up!" you shook Lay's body.
After a minute, Lay's eyes opened slowly. You hugged him and buried your face to his chest. "Ge, I'm scared. Finally you got up I think you all left me alone. I'm happy you're safe." you cried on his chest.
Lay tried to get up then he rubbed your back. "It's okay (y/n)-ah. I'm sure everyone are still alive, trust me!" Lay said.
You hugged him tighter, "Are you sure Ge?"
"Yes I'm 100% sure. Let's start to search them now, shall we?" Lay asked.
You nodded but you still hugged him. Lay smiled and let you to hug him. Then you and him stood up and searched for the other members and staffs.
"Ge, there's someone!" you pointed to a coral.
You screamed as you saw her. She already died. Lay covered your eyes and he dragged you to move from there. "Ge, is she dead? How about the other members?" you asked him with trembling voice.
"I'm not sure and I don't know. Just hope the best, okay?"
You and him continued walking. After 15 minutes walking, you found Luhan. You ran to him, "Luhan Ge! Luhan Ge, wake up!"
Luhan opened his eyes slowly, "(y/n)-ah? Am I in heaven now?"
"Ge, you aren't in heaven! You're still alive!" you exclaimed.
Luhan closed his eyes again and fell asleep. "Ge? Luhan Ge?" you touched his cheek.
"Yixing Ge! Luhan Ge got fever. What should we do?!" you asked panicky to Lay.
"What? Fever?!" Lay checked Luhan's temperature. "You're right! Ah how about you accompany him and I'll search some helps?"
"Okay Ge."
"Alright, be careful in here okay?"
"You too Ge!" you replied.
Then Lay ran while glancing around to find another members.
"Luhan Ge, please stay alive don't leave me alone. I...I'm scared." you hugged Luhan to share your warmth to him.
"(y/n)-ah," Luhan mumbled in his dream. "Don't leave me! I love you (y/n)-ah, I love you so much. Please don't leave me!"
"Gege I'm here, don't worry." you hugged Luhan tighter.
Luhan opened his eyes slowly, he tried to breathe. "(y/n)-ah? You're here?"
"Gege are you okay?" you asked.
"I...I'm okay. How about you? Did something hurt you?" Luhan asked back.
"I'm okay Ge. Luhan Ge, I think you should take a rest." you said.
"But please promise you won't leave me okay?"
"Yes Ge." you nodded.
Luhan closed his eyes slowly. You rested Luhan's head on your lap then you stroke Luhan's hair until he fell asleep. 5 minutes later, you also fell asleep while your head rested on a big coral.

***

You, EXO M members, and the rest staffs gathered in a forest. Everyone were in panic and tried searching for some helps.
"How's your feeling (y/n)-ah?" Lay asked.
"I feel better now since all of us already gathered. I was scared but remembering 6 of you will protect me I don't feel the fear anymore." you replied.
"It's good then. Are you hungry?"
You nodded shyly. Lay smiled then he handed you some fruits. "When I was searching for members I found some fruits, I think you can eat them for now." Lay explained.
"Thanks a lot Ge." you ate the fruits happily. "Anyway how's Luhan Ge now? Is he recovered already?"
"He's better now and he's sleeping." Lay replied.
You sighed then smiled widely, "Glad to hear that news. Where is he now?"
"There." Lay pointed to a place.
You nodded then you stood up. You went to Luhan's position and you sat next to his body. You checked his temperature and you smiled wider.
"I'm happy you're health now Ge." you mumbled while holding Luhan's hand.
Without you noticed Lay stared at you with a hurt gaze. "Is it only Luhan Ge in your eyes?" he mumbled.

TBC