Sehun imagine (4)

"Sehunnieeeee!!" a girl yelled from classroom's door while running then she back-hugged Sehun.
"H...hey!!" Sehun stuttered while his face started to blushing.
"Aih my baby Sehun, how are you today? Have you eaten?" she asked.
You glared at her then you crossed your arms over your chest.
"H...hey, please let out your grip from me." Sehun asked.
She ignored Sehun and hugged Sehun tighter, "I miss you so much babe."
Sehun sighed and looked at you. You pretended that you didn't see him. "Alright Sehun, I'll leave you with your 'girlfriend' now. Let's continue later." you said as you walked out from classroom.
"Aish I hate her, I hate him, I hate them!"
You mumbled as still walked until you realized you arrived at your club's room. You entered then you rested your head on a table. You closed your eyes and you flew to dreamland.

You woke up and you found Sehun's face in front of you. You shocked then you got up quickly, making a blazer fell down from your shoulder. You glanced at the name tag, 'Oh Sehun'. You took it then you covered Sehun with his blazer.
"Oh Sehun-ah, you look so peaceful when you're sleeping. Ugh why you make me falling more to you day by day? I hate you!" you said to him.
You rested your head on the table again, staring at him. "Sehun-ah I like you, but what can I do except admiring you from far? You're so far from me, also you already have a girlfriend." you sighed.
"So, stop making me fall for you more okay? I want to forget you so I can live my life peacefully." you told him.
"I won't!" Sehun said, still closing his eyes.
"S...Sehun-ah?" you stuttered.
Sehun opened his eyes and he lifted his head. "I don't have any girlfriend, babo. And I won't stop making you fall for me because I like you too. Also, what anything you can do is be mine. Deal?"
"What nonsense did you say to me? I don't trust you! Give me a proof!"
Sehun leaned in to you while lifting your chin. He kissed your lips softly, "I like you, babo."