EXO M imagine (2) *part 5*

You woke up and you found Luhan hugging you. You gasped and you planned to move but Luhan hugged you tighter.
"Finally you woke up Princess." Luhan teased while still hugging you.
"Ge, how are you? You were sick yesterday." you asked.
"I feel better now." Luhan smiled.
"That's good then, do you know I was half dead worrying you!"
Luhan giggled, "Half dead or half sleepy? Why did you suddenly sleep beside me, huh?"
You blushed, "I don't remember why I slept next to you to be honest."
"(y/n)-ah!"
"Hmm?"
"I...still love you." Luhan confessed.
Suddenly there was a sound of someone clearing throat, "Heyy remember you two are not alone!"
You got up quickly and broke Luhan's hug. "Jongdae Oppa?"
"Yes I am." Chen crossed his arms over his chest. "(y/n)-ah you're a girl right? Go help us to cook fish! We catched a lot of them!"
"Alright. Hey wait, where's the other staff?" you asked.
"There was a little ship came to here so they joint them to a city to search for help." Chen explained.
"I see." you nodded.
"Let's go now shall we? Tao and Xiumin hyung are so hungry already." Chen told.
You stood up then you followed Chen.
"Hello honey, how was your sleep last night?" Tao greeted.
"I slept well." you replied.
"Of course she slept really well, she was sleeping next to her prince." Chen teased.
You punched Chen's arm, "Stop teasing me Kim Jongdae!"
"I won't! Because you look so cute when you're angry." Chen confessed.
He got surprised then he covered his mouth. "It's a joke, forget it!" Chen added quickly.
You felt your heartbeat raced and your face started to blushing. But then you shrugged and you went to near beach. "Wow there are a lot of fish! You guys are so daebak!"
"Haha it's nothing!" Xiumin replied.
"Where's the fire by the way? How can we cook them if there's no fire?!" you asked.
"Tao is trying to make it." Kris replied.
You went to Tao then you chuckled. "Omo, the fire won't set if you do it like that. Give it to me." you rubbed the stone couple times and the fire finally set.
"Wow, you're the best. Ah, you know? I love you more (y/n)-ah." Tao said.
You chuckled, "Aigoo, love isn't that simple Ge."
"But my feeling is sincere, you're my first love and my feeling is still same even though it's been a long time." Tao confessed.
You lowered your head. It wasn't the first time Tao confessed to you, he already confessed so many times even he knew you're dating Luhan. Slowly you felt sorry to him and how his sincere eyes when look at you making your heart race.
You cleared your throat, "Well where's the fish? I bet you all are so hungry now."
You walked away from him, you got confused with your feeling. As you took the fish, your eyes met Kris' soft gaze. You felt a weird feeling in your heart. 'What's wrong with me? A couple minute ago I loved Luhan Ge, then I felt something different in my heart when Tao Ge confessed, and now Kris Ge's soft gaze driving me crazy. Also Jongdae Oppa's joke making me blush, Yixing Ge's attention making me feel comfort, and Minseok Oppa's help touched my heart. I think the storm messed my feeling to them.' you thought then you let out a heavy long sigh.

TBC