Luhan imagine

"Where are you?" Luhan asked to himself as he played with his phone.
He placed his phone beside his ear, waiting for someone whom he called answering his call. Until the call ended, his call hadn't got an answer yet. He sighed in frustation. "Where are you? Why don't you come to here? I miss you. Don't you know today is my birthday?" Luhan kept mumbling to himself.
He leaned his back on the couch. He glanced at the clock. Almost midnight and day almost changed. 'But you haven't wished me a happy birthday.' he thought while closing his eyes.

"I'm home!" you said as you entered your apartement. You were so surprised to see your boyfriend sleeping in the couch.
You approached him. "Lu Ge?" you called as you shook his body.
Luhan opened his eyes. "(y/n)!! Where have you been?" Luhan asked as he hugged you.
You frowned. " I was at my parents' house." you answered.
"Wait. Did you forget? I have told you about this, this morning Ge! And wait! Did you cry? Oh my God, why? Don't tell me you were missing me?" you nagged.
"Yes I was and I'm." Luhan replied.
"Why you didn't listen to me?" you added.
"I was half sleeping when you told this. I didn't hear you and I thought you said you wanted to leave me. That's why I went here. And also you didn't contact me all day, you didn't wish me happy birthday! I was worried, you know?" Luhan explained.
"I'm sorry. My parents took my phone."
"Well alright, it's okay."
You broke the hug then you offered something to Luhan. "It's still your birthday! Let's celebrate it!" you said as you burned the top of candles.
You turned off all of your lamps in your apartement. The only thing shone was that candle. You sang happy birthday song for Luhan then you said, "Make a wish then blow the candles!"
Luhan seemed not hearing you. He just blew it without making any wish. After the light disappear you asked, "Why you didn't make any wish?"
Luhan smiled a little even though you couldn't see him. "I don't have any wish anymore since I already have you. You're more than enough for me so I can't wish for more." Luhan said.
Then Luhan leaned in to you. He kissed your lips. "I love you."