EXO K imagine (2) *part 6*

You were too shocked with the sudden confession from D.O. You didn't see around you anymore. Until suddenly there was a blood fell in front of you. You widened your eyes. You screamed in between your tears. "Jongin-ah!!"
But a second later you felt a sharp knife stabbed your arm. You felt shocked then the hurt. The rest who fought turned their head and screamed. "(y/n)-ah!!"
Chanyeol approached you and Kai quickly. "Guys continue the fight I'll protect them." Chanyeol said.
Chanyeol burned the person who stabbed you and Kai as he ran. He looked so worried especially when he saw someone stabbed you. He embraced you tightly before you fell. "(y/n)-ah, are you okay?" he asked.
With teary eyes and the hurt from your arm you answered. "Yeah."
Suddenly everything looked slow motion in your eyes. You could see everything clearly. You could see those people who did the teleport clearly. You gasped as you glanced around. "Chanyeol be careful with your back!" you said.
Chanyeol let out a fire to his back. He turned his head, he could see someone who was about to stab him burned. "Your left." you commanded.
Chanyeol burned his left. Again, someone burned.
"How could you know it? They moved really fast! Almost all of them even have the teleport power like Kai." Chanyeol asked.
"I don't know but I can see their moves. I know where they're going and what they're doing."
You gasped again. "Your left." Chanyeol burned someone who had just done teleport to their place. Chanyeol smiled widely in amazement. "You're daebak! How...."
You couldn't hear his voice anymore. Your sight got darken. And you didn't feel anything.

***

You opened your eyes slowly. "(y/n)-ah! Are you awake?"
"Sehun-ah? Yes I am." you said while trying to sit.
As you sat you looked at your arm. 'Where's my bruise?' you thought.
"Are you okay?" Sehun asked.
You nodded. "Yes I am. But why there's no bruise here? My uniform is ripped but there's no bruise. What did you guys do to me?" you asked him back.
"Nothing. Suho Hyung just cleaned your arm with his water." Sehun answered.
"He doesn't have a healing super power, does he?"
Sehun nodded. "Yes."
You were still confused but you suddenly remembered Kai. "Where's Jongin?"
"There, with Suho Hyung." Sehun pointed at a meter away from him. You stood then you walked to them, leaving Sehun. 'Is Kai more important until the first person you remembered is him?' Sehun thought.
"Joonmyun-ah, how's Jongin?" you asked.
"He hasn't waken up yet." Suho answered.
You took Kai's palm. Showing clearly there was a big hole in his palm because of the knife. Blood still came out from there. You held his palm tightly. You closed your eyes then you wished in your heart Kai's palm got better. After awhile you looked at his palm again. You gasped. 'It got better.' you thought.
"Joonmyun-ah, look at this!" you called Suho.
"How can his bruise disappeared?" he asked.
"I just held it before and suddenly his palm got better." you said.
Suho gazed at you intensely. "(y/n)-ah, I think you have your super power already." Suho said.

TBC