Sehun Luhan imagine (2) *part 2*

Luhan and Sehun arrived in the same time and they caught you in the same time too.
"(y/n)-ah, are you okay?" they asked.
You blinked your eyes and replied, "I'm okay I'm just feel dizzy."
"Let's go back to class (y/n)-ah." Sehun asked.
"No, better you go to clinic first. Let's go with me." Luhan grabbed your hand.
"I'm okay, I don't need to go to clinic or go back to class. Luhan Sunbae, you can continue the match. And Sehun, I'll go back to class later." you replied.
Sehun sighed, "Okay up to you. If that ball hit your head again I don't care."
Sehun walked away from you and go back to class. He really knows you're stubborn and if you say like 'this' then everything should go like 'this'.
"Come on, I think you need a rest and I bet the ball hit you really hard." Luhan still grabbed your hand and going to pulled you.
"Nope I'm okay," you pushed Luhan. "Go continue the match and win it for me."
"Okay, but I should give you a cure first." Luhan said then he kissed your head.
"Hope you'll feel better. I'm sorry for asking you to go here. If you aren't here maybe that ball wouldn't hit you and you're still okay." Luhan mumbled.
You smiled, "It wasn't your fault Sunbae. And it wasn't anyone fault. It was just an accident."
Luhan smile then nodded. He messed your hair then he ran back to field. He continued the match and he scored 3 goals.
After the match ended, Luhan went to the center of field.
"(y/n)-ah!" he shouted.
"I won the match for you and I gave you 3 goals. These 3 goals are for the 3 words!" he continued.
"3 words?" you echoed.
"Yup, the first goal is for 'I'," Luhan started, taking a first step to you.
"The second goal is for 'Love'," he continued.
Your heart thumped faster. 'I Love..., what's the last word?' you thought.
"And the third goal is for 'You'! I love you. Would you be mine?" Luhan confessed after he stood right in front of you.
You froze. The crowd around you started to chanting. You lowered your head, bitting lips and thinking for the answer. You didn't know since when but you felt a hesitation for answer it. 'What should I answer?' you thought.

TBC