Sehun Luhan imagine (2) *part 1*

You and Sehun were chatting while walking to class. Your gazed only to him because he told an unique story. You nodded several times and sometimes you gave a reaction like 'Oh, really?', 'Why were they like that?', 'Omg, so what they did then?', and so on. Accidentally, because you were too focus with Sehun's story, you bumped someone.
You bowed a little, "I'm sorry."
"It's okay." someone replied.
You raised your head because his voice sounds familiar. You widened your eyes and almost screaming.
"Omg I'm really really sorry Sunbaenim." you apologized and bowed deeper than before.
"It's okay girl, I'm still okay! Being bumped by a pretty girl like you is really a pleasure. My name is Luhan!" Luhan said.
You blushed and smiled, "Glad to know you're okay, and umm thank you. By the way I already know your name Sunbae! My name is (y/n)."
"Woah, you have a beautiful name. Wait, you know my name? How could you know?" Luhan frowned.
"Almost all of the girls always talk about you Luhan Sunbae." you told.
"Oh really? I've never heard about this before." Luhan replied.
"Yes Sunbaenim they always talk about you. Everyday and everytime."
"Ooh. Um, (y/n)-ah, it's a pleasure to meet you and know your name. It's a pleasure to talk with you, but I have to go now. Hope we can meet again in the future. Bye pretty girl!" Luhan told. He winked, waving his hand and walking away.
"Nice to meet you too Sunbaenim. Okay, bye!" you replied.
After the distance between you and Luhan was far, you screamed loud while jumping and hugged Sehun's neck, "Omg I just talked with Luhan Sunbae!! Omg, am I dreaming?! Kyaaaaa I'm so happy todayyyyy!!"
"Ya!! Don't scream near my ear!"
"I can't Sehunnie, I can't!! I'm so happy and I want to scream!!" you replied.
"Ya! Do you hear bell already rang? Let's go to class now and go down from me!" Sehun told.
"Arasseo." you went down from him and broke the hug. Then you linked your arms to Sehun's.
Arrived at class, you ran to a crowd of girls and yelled, "Hey, guess what just happened to me?"
"Ha? What is it?" they asked.
"I talked with Luhan Sunbae!" you replied enthusiastically.
"Really? How could it happens? Don't lie to us! Even he doesn't know your name!" one of girls asked.
"He didn't know before but HE KNOWS MY NAME NOW!" you replied.
"He knows your name?" they echoed.
"Yeah! He said I have a beautiful name and he called me 'pretty girl'!" you told.
"Huaaa I'm envy!!" that girl who asked you before replied.
"Me too!" the other one said. And the rest echoed.
"Girls, sit down on your own chair please? Class will started!" Lee Ssaem told.
You and your friends ran to the own desk and sat on the chair.
"We're sorry Ssaem." you stood the bowed. The others followed you.
Lee Ssaem accepted your apologize and started the class.

***

"Hey, do you want to go to canteen?" Sehun asked.
You shook your head, "I want to watch Luhan Sunbae playing soccer."
"Luhan Sunbae again? Please, how many times I should tell you that he's too 'high' for you? You're just nothing compared to his beautiful and perfect female friends." Sehun sighed while telling the thruth to you.
"Hey, (y/n), right?" someone called you.
You turned your head, "Yes Luhan Sunbae?"
"Where are you going?" Luhan asked after he stood in front of you.
"Umm I'm not going to anywhere, hehe." you replied.
"Could you come to field and watch me playing soccer?" Luhan asked.
You nodded, "Sure!"
"Let's go." Luhan grabbed your hand and pulled you.
You looked back to Sehun and pointed the link of you and Luhan's hand. You pointed to Luhan then to you then mouthed, 'He is mine!'
Sehun just gazed to your back and mumbled, "Babo, when will you recognize me as a guy?"
Sehun sighed, then walking back to class.

---

You watched the soccer match between Luhan's class and another class. You've got the place near the field so you could enjoy the match. Accidentally, someone kicked the ball too hard. The ball flew and hit your head.
"Ouch." you almost fell because you felt so dizzy.
Luhan ran from half field, so did Sehun from class. Both of them ran so fast to reach you quickly. Both of them worried you so much and want to take care of you. For what? Of course for the proof of their love.

TBC