Chanyeol imagine *part 4*

"Hey, I need to talk with you." Chanyeol said when you just came out from school's clinic.
"If you want to talk how hate you do to me better we don't talk anymore." you replied.
"Nope. I want to say I...I'm sorry." Chanyeol said.
"Okay." you turned your body from him and walked away.
"Hey, I haven't finished it!" Chanyeol said.
You shrugged. "But I've recieved your apology. So I think it's enough. Good bye Chanyeol-ssi." you said while you kept walking away from him.
Chanyeol grabbed your hand and pushed you towards wall gently. He locked your hand and trapped you with his arm on your either side. "Hey I told you I haven't finished my sentence yet." he said.
You got goosebump as you heard his bass voice. "But...."
"Hey, Baekhyun and Jongdae kept saying me to apologize to you. And since I apologized I think we should clear all the things. So, follow me and don't run away. Okay?" he told.
You couldn't help but you hypnotized by his voice and eyes. You nodded then Chanyeol let go of you. He walked in front of you and you followed him from behind.
"Alright I think this is the best place and no one will hear us." Chanyeol said when you and him had arrived in an empty classroom.
"Well let me start first," Chanyeol started. "I'm really sorry for what I have said to you. I didn't mean to say like that. I just had something bad in past with a girl like you."
"A girl like me? What kind of girl?" you asked.
Chanyeol inhaled some air before he opened his mouth and answered your question. "Well in past, when I was in middle school, I had a crush with a girl. That girl was like you, an anti-boys." he started.
You frowned. "Anti-boys?"
"Yeah she was cold with boys but friendly with girls. But the difference she's prettier than you." Chanyeol continued.
You punched his arm playfully. "Then I'm not pretty?" you asked while giggling.
Chanyeol froze. 'Damn, Byun Baekhyun is right. Why I suddenly feel she's so cute smiling and laughing like that? Why my heart...suddenly....' Chanyeol thought.
"Hey." you waved your hand in front of his sight.
"Ah I'm sorry. Let me continue my story. Like I have told you before, she had always cold with boys and it made me curious over her. And one day I confessed to her."
"So?" you got enthusiastic with Chanyeol's story and for awhile you forgot the problem between you and him.
"She rejected me."
"Oooh~ it's okay bro, there are still some girls, not only her," you patted his back to cheered him. "So that's why you always ignore me and cold to me?"
Chanyeol nodded.
"Aigoo, how can you think like that?" 
"That's why I'm sorry. After thinking and discussing it with Baekhyun and Jongdae, they said to let go the past and face the future. So let's be friend?" Chanyeol said.
You nodded. "Sure!" you replied while smiling.
'Again....why my heart beats so fast?' Chanyeol asked to his heart.