Suho & Kai imagine *part 3*

You finally could chatted and laughed a lot with Kai in rooftop until the bell rang.
"Should we go back to class now?" you asked, afraid the nice day with Kai ended.
"We can wait a little more if you want. And I think we should wait until seonsaengnim and our classmates leave the classroom." Kai replied.
You sighed in relief, the day with Kai hasn't ended yet.
"By the way, will you...." you bit your lips, feeling hesitate.
"Hmm?"
"Forget it." you said.
Suddenly the silence wrapped you two.
"Hey," Kai broke the silence.
You gazed at him questioningly. "Do you want to go to rooftop again with me next time?" he asked.
You chuckled, "Sure, but not during class, okay?"
"Okay! This is the last time I asked you to skip class, I promise!" Kai said.
"Good." you messed his hair.
"Let's go back to class now, shall we?" he asked.
You nodded then you followed him. You still talked with him on the way to class. School was so quiet because students already went back to their home.
"(y/n)-ah!!" someone called you when you were in front of your class.
You turned your head. "Joonmyun Sunbaenim?"
"Hey where have you been huh? Your classmates said you didn't come back after break time. Are you okay?" he asked.
"I'm okay. Sunbaenim I have to go now." you said.
"I'll bring you to your home with me since you didn't accompany me eating lunch. Let's go!" he pulled your hand.
"Wait Sunbaenim, I have something to do first. I can return home by myself, don't worry. See you tomorrow Sunbaenim." you said then you ran to your classroom.
Suho stared at you sadly. He sighed then he gave up, he went back to his classroom. "I'm sorry Sunbaenim." you mumbled to yourself.
"Why did you reject him?" Kai asked.
"I just chose the best way for both of us." you replied.
"Are you scared with those girls?"
You sighed, "Yeah, but the first reason is I'm not sure I can act like usual after I know his feeling."
"But it'll hurt him." Kai said.
"I know it, but I still want to be alive and live normally." you replied.
"Are you always like this when you know someone's feeling towards you?" Kai asked.
"It depends. Since he has a lot of fans, I think the best way is avoid him." you answered.
"If you have a same feeling with him, will you still being like this?"
"I'm not sure. Hey what is it?" you pointed to paper on your table.
"'You and Kim Jongin are in a same group for History assignment. Solve these questions below then collect it to Seonsaengnim next week.'" you read the paper loudly.
"Is it because we skipped class?" Kai asked worriedly.
"I think yes. Then let's do it in library now." you asked.
Kai nodded then he walked together with you. He started feeling curious to you. He thinked you're so unique and different with the other girls.