Baekhyun D.O imagine (2)

You woke up with full of excitement today. You couldn't stop your smile as you prepared for school. You spent a little more time in front of the mirror, just to make sure everything would be perfect for today.
As you walked out from room, your family wished you a happy birthday, and wishing the best for you. Your smile got wider especially when you found someone put a birthday gift in front of your house's door. You opened it and read the name of the sender. You screamed because you read it was from Baekhyun, yes Byun Baekhyun whom you had a crush on. He wished you a happy birthday too. When you opened the box, there was a cute Teddy Bear.
You hugged the Teddy Bear while mumbling, "Hello Bear, your name is Baekkie from today. Okay?"
You walked to your room again and placed Baekkie on your bed. You gave a peck on it. "I'll go to school Baekkie, take care of my room, okay? See you!"
After that you walked out from your house. You found your bestfriend standing beside the gate. "Happy Birthday (y/n)-ah!" he wished.you a happy birthday while hugging you.
"Thanks Kyungsoo-ya! Where's my present, huh?"
"I'll give it later." Kyungsoo replied while giving you a wink.
"But make sure, it isn't a thing that I hate, right?"
"Haha of course no. Let's go to school now or we'll be late."
Kyungsoo pulled your arm while clinging his arms with yours.

***

"(y/n)-ah, do you like my gift?" Baekhyun asked when you walked together with him towards the locker.
"Yes! I like it soooo much! Thanks for giving that to me."
"Glad you like it. Oh ya, do you.have time tomorrow after school?"
You nodded for the answer. "Let's go out tomorrow then. I'll wait you at the school's gate tomorrow after school." he said.
"Oh okay."
"Alright, I'll go now. See you!" Baekhyun waved his hand then he walked out from school. From far, you could see Baekhyun was so happy.
You screamed after you realized Baekhyun asked you for a date. "Oh my God, I'll date with him tomorrow! What a best birthday ever!" you said to yourself while tidying your locker.
Suddenly someone closed your locker, grabbing your shoulder then turning you around.
"K...Kyungsoo-ya?"
Kyungsoo actually watched you and Baekhyun from far since Baekhyun asked about his gift. Kyungsoo felt so annoyed until his face looked so angry. "You have asked me about the gift right? I'll give it now."
Kyungsoo pushed his lips towards yours. You widened your eyes but before you could react Kyungsoo had broken the kiss and left you alone.
You fell on the ground, coveing your mouth. "Oh my God, why my heart thumps so fast?" you touched your lips. You could feel the warmth from Kyungsoo on there.
Moments of you and Kyungsoo came to your mind. You felt hesitation, you liked Baekhyun but you just realized you liked Kyungsoo more. You stared at your front blankly. 'Too much things happened today. I'm not sure whether this is the best birthday or the most confusing birthday. Because 2 guys around me suddenly confess their feeling indirectly to me. Who should I choose? My crush, Byun Baekhyun? Or my bestfriend, Do Kyungsoo?'

A/N: I just made this imagine until this part, I let you to choose the ending :D