EXO K imagine (2) *part 2*

Mr. Kim smiled like there was a pressure had released from his shoulder. "Thank you so much for recieving this mission Jongin-ssi. You, Kim Joonmyun, Byun Baekhyun, Park Chanyeol, Do Kyungsoo, and Oh Sehun will go to there next week. You can start to discuss everything with them today. Please explain it clearly so there's no misunderstanding. You can also bring this paper to help you explain the mission," Mr. Kim flew the paper with his mind. Kai received it and grabbed it tightly. "I hope you all can complete this mission of protecting and giving the half of 'Tree of Life' to there safely. Our future is in your hand Jongin-ssi. Alright, you can go back to your class now." Mr. Kim said.
"Thank you for trusting us. We'll do our best to keep EXO Planet safe and the half of 'Tree of Life' too. And can we ask a female student to go with us?" Kai asked.
"Sure, but who?"
"(y/n)." Kai said.
"Are you sure? She's average in academic but she even doesn't have super power like the other students to protect you all. I think you and the others should think well of it. She might give you disadvantages." Mr. Kim replied.
"We're all childhood friends and I think she can go together with us. Alright we'll discuss about it first then to decide it. Now I'll be back to my class." Kai said while bowing towards Mr. Kim.
Mr. Kim nodded then a second later Kai disappeared because he used his super power to go to his class.
Mr. Kim leaned his back on his seat. He covered his face. "I'm sorry Jongin-ssi but we have to sacrificed you. For EXO Planet."

***

"Joonmyun-ah!" you called your seatmate as the Teacher left the class and the bell of break time ringing.
"Yes?" Suho turned and asked.
"I want to ask you something." you said.
"What is it?"
You held your sentence for a minute. The conversation of your Juniors still ringing in your ears. "Will you...." you bit your lips, starting to feel hesitate. 'Should I ask them or wait them to say it to me?'
"Will I what? Will I marry you? Sure, but later when we're adult and mature enough." Suho joked.
Your face redden becase of Suho's sentence. "What?! Joonmyun-ah, I didn't mean to ask it. I actually mean...."
Suho chuckled as he saw your panic face. "Oh come on. We're High School students, it's okay to talk about it." Suho said.
"But I didn't want to ask that question. Ya!! Joonmyun-ah please stop laughing!" you exclaimed as you hit his arms for couple times.
"Hey hey, have you finished Math homeworks?" a question from student who sat in front of them stopped Suho's laugh.
"Yes I have. Why, Sehun-ah?" you asked.
Sehun scratched his neck. "Can I borrow and can you teach me? I don't really understand that lesson." Sehun asked.
"Sure!" you gave Sehun your book then you sat beside his seat to teach him.
Sehun glanced at Suho. 'I'm sorry Hyung. But I can't help myself anymore.' Sehun thought.
Meanwhile, Suho gazed at Sehun coldly yet hurt.

---

"So we have to give the half side 'Tree of Life' to our brothers?" Baekhyun asked when all 6 of them discussed about the mission in Suho's room.
"Yep." Kai answered.
"Oh it's cool," Chanyeol clapped his hands. "And look at this paragraph. If we merge the tree of life into one, we'll get the big power from there."
"Yes! Waah my wind will be bigger then!" Sehun said.
"And my fire too!" Chanyeol uttered while letting out a little fire from his finger.
"Suho Hyung, what's wrong with you?" Kai asked to Suho who looked so calm betwee his Hyungs and Dongsaeng who looked excited.
"I feel there's something behind this mission."
"Really? What is it?" D.O asked.
"It's just my thought but I feel it's weird to give this mission to us. We're just students. Even though our super powers as strong as the adults, it's still weird." Suho explained.
"I think so too Hyung but since the King had given this mission to us, we must do it. Right?" Kai said.
"Well then."
"Oh ya, I'm planning to ask (y/n) to go with us, what's your thought Hyungdeul and Sehun-ah?"
"For me, I think it's dangerous to her. This mission is hard and I bet we'll meet some strong rivals that will take the 'Tree of Lifr' from us. If we ask her, she will be hurt or even more than it." Suho said. 'I don't want to see it, the view of she gets the bruise. And I'm afraid I can't protect her well.' Suho continued in his heart.
"I'm agree with Suho Hyung. We don't know how much strong the people who want to take the 'Tree of Life' from us. While we just students and never be in a real fight." Chanyeol said.
The rest nodded and agreed Suho and Chanyeol. Kai sighed. "Okay then. I actually wanted to ask her to go with us. But I agree with Suho Hyung though. (y/n)'s safe is my priority." Kai said.

TBC