Sehun Luhan imagine *part 4*

You acted like usual in the next day. When Sehun greeted you, you greeted him back like there wasn't anything yesterday. Sehun kept saying sorry to you and he already explained that he didn't have any relation with that girl. You listened to his explaination but it was hard for you to believe. You also felt you didn't have any hope with him.
"(y/n)-ah!" Luhan called with a loud voice that making you woke up from your thought.
"Hmm?"
"Is there anything bad happened to you yesterday?" he asked.
You frowned. 'How can he know?' you thought.
"Well I just guess it since you're so quiet today and you also look so sad." Luhan added quickly like he could read your mind.
"If it's there or it isn't, it's not your business though." you said with a cold tone as you continued with your mathematic books.
"Yeah you're right. But the view of your sad and hurt expression killing me inside." Luhan blurted out.
You turned your head and you glared at him, saying 'What are you talking about? Are you kidding me?'
"Ah umm alright then, I have something to do. I'm going to do it now. Well see you when bell rang." Luhan flustered as he stood up.
You frowned and gazed at his back. "What's wrong with him?" you mumbled.
Suddenly, one side of you started getting curious over him. 'Seems I'm too cold for him. Yeah he has never made a mistake to me though. But it's hard to be friendly to a chinese.' you thought.
Your memories flew away to a year ago, when you dated a chinese guy. He was nice, handsome, and perfect. You loved him so much but one day, that guy said that he didn't love you anymore and he wanted to break up. You just froze and tried to hold your tears as he stepped away from you, left you forever for another girl.
You sighed, and you decided to go back to your mathematic book and forget about that, and that guy.

-----

You just went out from Teacher's room after collecting your assignment. When you walked out, you found Luhan leaned his back on the wall while he crossed his arms over his chest. You glanced at him, 'What is he doing in here? Why he doesn't return to his house?' you thought.
"(y/n)-ah." Luhan called.
You turned your head. "Hmm?"
"We have to talk." Luhan said.
"What's wrong?" you asked.
"We can't talk here, follow me." Luhan told.
You were confused but you followed him from behind. 'Is he angry because I always ignore him? Aish (y/n)-ah, I think you're already too much for him.' you thought as you stared at his back.
"Did I make a mistake to you?" Luhan asked as you and him arrived at your quiet classroom.
"What do you mean?" you asked back.
"Don't pretend like you don't understand. Did I make a mistake to you? I always wonder why you always ignore me and treat me like I'm not beside you?" Luhan asked again while trapping you with his hand.
"You've never made a mistake but I have a reason!" you replied.
"What's the reason? Don't you know I just want to be your friend?"
"I'm sorry but i can't tell it. Now please let me go."
"No, until you tell me the reason." Luhan said with a cold tone.
You got goosebump as you heard his tone. You were so scared to him.
"Hey!! What are you doing?!" Sehun shouted as he tugged Luhan's sleeve to move from you.
"Are you okay (y/n)-ah?" Sehun asked worriedly. He went to you and hugged you.
"What are you going to do to (y/n), huh? Did you hurt her?" Sehun asked to Luhan.
"I didn't do anything." Luhan denied.
"Huh, (y/n)-ah, let's go. It's okay, you're safe with me so don't worry." Sehun embraced your shoulder and he dragged you.
Luhan just froze. "You made her scared, stupid. Good job, now she probably hates you, ughhh." Luhan nagged at himself. But after he saw your reaction, the curiousity got bigger in his heart. "What's her reason? I really want to know about it and also her, she's so mysterious. I hope she'll open her heart for me." Luhan added.

Sehun still embraced you and tried to comfort you. He was so worried and sincere. Step by step, you got your trust for him again.
"(y/n)-ah, are you okay?" he asked.
You nodded and smiled. "I'm okay Sehun-ah." you answered.
Sehun let out a long sigh in relief. "Glad to hear that! Hm by the way, did he hurt you? Did he do something?" Sehun asked.
"He didn't do anything to me." you replied.
"Alright it's good then. Next time, if he does anything bad to you please tell me and I'll warn him, okay? I don't want to see you hurt and crying." Sehun said.
You nodded and smile in your heart, feeling happy to see Sehun looks so worried. You found your hope in him again.
"Hey, do you want to eat ice cream? Let's eat there, shall we?" Sehun asked.
You nodded and he pulled your arm gently. You smiled again in your heart, you were so sure you like Sehun. At that time.

TBC