Chanyeol imagine *part 2*

"Chanyeol-ssi, please sign this." you said to Chanyeol in your second club meeting.
Chanyeol just took the book and signed it without saying anything. You frowned as you gazed at him. Chanyeol handed the book to you then he plugged his ears with earphone.
"Jongdae-ssi, please sign this." you said to Chen who sat next to Chanyeol.
Chen smiled then he nodded. "Okay.".
"This." Chen handed back the bool.
"Thank you." you planned to walk to another member but...
"Wait!" Chen's voice stopped you.
You turned your body. "What's wrong Jongdae-ssi?"
"Don't call me too formal like that. You can call me with Chen." Chen said.
"Uh? Okay Chen-ah." you replied.
Chen smiled then he was about to pat your head but you moved quickly.
"Alright I'll leave now." you bowed then walked away quickly.
"What's wrong with her?" Chen asked.
"She's an anti-boys." Chanyeol replied.
"Huh?"
"Forget it." Chanyeol stood up then he went to his friends.
"Anti-boys? What does it mean?" Chen asked.

You glanced ar Chanyeol for couple times. You were so curious over him. He was always cold to you but friendly with the others. You wondered have you done a mistake to him. But how could you get the answer while he even never looked at you. But suddenly Chanyeol glanced back at you, making your heart thumped faster. You moved your sight quickly to your front while Chanyeol smiled weirdly.
"Okay that's all our club today, see you next time." Suho ended the club.
You collected your stuff but accidentally one of your stuffs fell down. Before you took it, someone already offered it to you. You raised your head. "Thank you Chanyeol-ssi."
Chanyeol just walked away without even looked at you or replied you. You puffed your cheek and crossed your arms over your chest. It was the first time you felt annoyed of someone since you came back to your school. You shook your head as you remembered his action to you. Never looks at you, never replies you, always acts cold to you. You really felt annoyed because you didn't like it if someone ignored you. Curiousity step by step changed into dislike over him.