EXO M imagine *part 6*

Bell already rang 15 minutes ago but you just gazed at sky and watched rains fell down heavily. You sighed, you forgot to bring umbrealla so you trapped in the school. In the morning, you had a feeling that the afternoon would rainy but since Luhan shocked you and asked whether he could join, you forgot to take your umbrella. You decided to playing your phone and not ask anyone to pick you up until a voice shocked you.
"(y/n)-ah!"
"Tao Oppa?" you were so surprised when you found Tao. "Why are you in here?"
"I was going to a supermarket when suddenly rains fell. Suddenly I thinked of you then I decided to pick you up." he explained.
"Do you bring umbrella, Oppa?" you asked.
"Nope." he scratched his neck.
"So, what can we do now? Should we wait until the rain stop?" you asked.
"But I bring jacket, you can use it. Let's go!" he covered your head with his jacket.
"But how about you Oppa?" you asked.
"I'm okay, let's go!"
Tao wrapped his arm around your shoulder then he dragged you. You ran with him under the rains. Even though the rain fell dow heavily and the wind breezed strongly, you didn't feel cold. You still felt warm because Tao really protect you from the rain. On the way to the apartement Tao kept asking "Are you okay?" worriedly.
You couldn't help yourself to not smile widely. You hid your face and you smiled because of Tao treated you really well. You gazed at him and accidentally your sight met him. Your heart thumped faster and your face got redden because Tao's face was so close. You didn't want to arrive at apartement, you just wanted to be close with Tao longer.
You suddenly realized, 'What kind of feeling is this?' you thought.