Kai imagine (3) *part 2*

***

Bell finally rang, means school ended already. After tidying your desk, you went to Kai's desk.
"Kai," you called.
He pretended to not hear you and he just stared at his phone's screen.
"Let's go to library now, shall we?" you asked.
"I'm busy. I can't attend that stupid extra lesson after school. Bye." Kai stood from chair and he walked.
"Wait," you grabbed his arms. "Kai, you should attend the extra lesson. Don't you want to see your parents and your big family proud?"
Kai lowered his head, biting his lips. You bet hesitation started to comes to Kai.
"Hmm? Let's go now." you pulled Kai's hand and he followed you.
"Okay, what should we start from? Ask me if you have any question of our lesson today." you told when you and Kai arrived at library.
Kai leaned his back and ignored your question.
"Heyy, do you forget how to speak? Please answer my question!" you said.
"Shall I?" he asked.
"Of course!! If you don't have any question, solve this question then." you offered your chemistry book to Kai. He glared at you then at the book.
"Hm? You don't have pencil? Here you go!" you gave pencil to him. He ignored your pencil, he didn't took it and even he crossed his hands in front of his chest.
You glared at him like you would eat him alive. You slammed the pencil and then you stood. You left him and your stuffs. You went to rest room to cheer yourself up. You stared at your reflection in mirror. "You can do it (y/n)-ah, you can do it. You can handle him and he'll do whatever you say. Fighting!" you muttered, patting your cheeks softly.
You smiled to your reflection, "You can do it, everything is in your hand (y/n)-ah, you 100% can handle him. Fighting!"
Then you walked out from rest room with a new spirit. When you're back from rest room, a view of someone shocking you. You blinked your eyes and thought, 'Omg, am I dreaming? Kai...he is doing what I told!'
You walked to him, smiled a little, "I'm back."
Kai raised his head, "Wow I thought you're mad at me."
"Haha nope, I've just cheered my self up," you replied. "So, you did what I told? Let me see your answer."
Kai offered your book and you read the book. What he wrote shocking you for the third time. He didn't wrote the answers correctly, he even just wrote the questions. You sighed.
"Alright, I'm finish my task already. I have something important to do right now, good bye." Kai stood then he walked out.
You tugged his sleeve, "Ya!! What kind of finish you said? You just wrote again the questions! Where's your answer?"
Kai shrugged, "So? At least I wrote something."
"But I asked you to answer the questions Kai. You can't go to anywhere until you answer at least one question correctly. And if you mean of 'something important' is fight with the other school's student I won't let you go!" you told.
Kai turned his body to face you, "Who are you? What is your bussiness with me? You just waste my time, you know?"
"You said I don't have bussiness with you? You are my responsible now! Kim Ssaem told me to handle you and give you an extra lesson. Don't you think you waste my time too?" you replied.
"If you think teach me is wasting your time better you stop because you waste my time too!"
"But I can't. I've already promised to Kim Ssaem."
"Just forget it, simple right?"
"It's not as easy as it seems, Kai. Let's go back and solve these questions!" you pulled his hands to walk back to the chair.
When he sat on the chair, the library door opened and a bunch of students came in.
"Kai!!! We need your help. They're so many and they kept attacking us. We really need your help!" one of the guys shouted.
"Alright, let's go." he stood and ran out from library. You sighed hard then packed your stuffs up.
"They're fighting again?" one of student in library asked.
"Yup, as always." the other student replied.
'Can I change him?' you thought.