Sehun Luhan imagine (2) *part 3/end*(2nd ending)

'What should I answer?' you thought. You glanced to around you and your sight fell to Sehun. You found he looked at you with a full meaning sight. Suddenly, all of your memories with him played back in your brain. How Sehun always takes care of you, how Sehun knows you so well, and how Sehun always conforts you when you're down. At first you think it's just a feeling of friendship but as time passed you started to thought, 'Maybe I love him, not as a friend but as a girl to a boy.'
Then you decided your answer, you gazed to Luhan's eyes. Full of sincerety and no hesitation or lies. But you shook your head.
"I'm sorry Sunbae, but I love someone more. Someone who always be by my side and does his best to comfort me." you replied.
Luhan sighed, "It's okay, hope you can be with him and always be happy!"
"Umm Sunbae, I should go back to class now. Oh ya, even I rejected you, that doesn't mean I hate you. Let's be friend, shall we?" you told.
"Sure!" Luhan replied and he messed your hair.
You nodded then waved your hand to him. You went back to class and you could heard people tried to comfort Luhan.
"I'm sorry Sunbae." you mumbled.
"Congrats! You've got your dream boy." Sehun told with flat expression when you arrived at your desk.
"I rejected him babo." you replied.
"What? Are you kidding me? You rejected him?" Sehun asked.
"Yup I did." you replied.
"Why?" he asked.
"Because I love someone more."
"Who is he?"
"You."
"Me?"
"Yes, I love you babo." you confessed.
"I love you too my babo yeoja," Sehun replied. "I thought you like me as friend."
"I think so too at first, but yeah I've found I like you as a boy." you explained.
"Okay, so you're mine now?" Sehun asked innocently.

END