EXO M imagine (2) *part 2*

You walked to the ship with your suitcase and some bags in your grip. You and the other casts would be filming in an empty island. Actually you had a bad feeling but since the other casts were so enthusiastic you tried to reduce the bad feeling and tried to be happy too. Before you off to labour, Mr. Park told you if you need some help go contact him. Mr. Park could feel a bad thing too but he tried to comfort you.
"Hello (y/n)!!" Xiumin greeted.
"Ah Oppa, hello! How's your feeling?" you asked.
"I feel soooooo happy and enthusiastic!" Xiumin replied.
"Oh wow, keep the spirit." you chuckled.
"How about you?" Xiumin asked back.
"Actually, I feel not really good with this plan. Rain always falls down lately and I'm scared with storm." you told.
Xiumin smiled and he embraced your shoulder, "It's okay my dear. If you're scared, just tell me and I'll comfort you. I'll always be by your side."
You tried to smile and remove the fear, "Thank you so much Oppa. You're the best Oppa I've ever had."
In a second Xiumin's expression looked sad but a second later he smiled widely. "Not a big deal. It's my pleasure to be always with you." Xiumin messed your hair while embracing you tighter.
"Alright, let's go in. I guess all members are already waiting for us." Xiumin invited.
You nodded while Xiumin broke his embrace. "Ah! Let me carry them for you." Xiumin took all of your stuffs from your grip and just leaving the backpack on your shoulder.
"Thank you Oppa." you smiled cutely to him.
Suddenly Xiumin blushed and he hid his face. You leaned in to him, "Are you sick Oppa?"
"Ah nope I'm not. I'm okay." Xiumin answered quickly.
"Is it because you're carrying too many bags? Your face is so red." you told.
"Nope I'm okay. Better we go in now, the breeze is so wild in here. Let's go!" Xiumin walked quickly in front of you. You shrugged then you followed him.
"Hello honey." Tao greeted you as you walked in to the ship. He opened his arms widely while pulling you into a warm hug.
You chuckled while pinching his nose gently, "Tao, you're still same. Stop calling me 'Honey', okay?"
"But you're my honey and also I'm your boyfriend in our movie. I just want to practice it!" Tao cupped your face.
"Ah alright I understand. Now let me go, okay?" you said.
Tao moved his hand from your face. You smiled then you patted his head. You headed to the rest members and greeted them too.
"You look so beautiful today, what make up did you use for today?" Chen teased.
"I always look beautiful Oppa and it's not because of make up! I didn't use any make up today because I was in hurry." you pouted.
Chen smiled, "Alright alright don't pout because I'm just kidding."
"I hate you!" you turned your face from him.
"Ahh don't hate me like that. Sometimes from enemy can be a couple." Chen teased.
"Yaaa!!" you hit his arms while Chen laughed loudly.
"Seriously you're a girl and the youngest among us but your power like an ahjussi." Chen teased again.
"I'm so done with you Oppa!" you stopped hitting him then you crossed your arms over your chest.
"Chen, stop teasing (y/n), you can't do something like that to a girl." Luhan said.
Chen rolled his eyes, "Alright alright."
You gazed at Luhan then you smiled, "Thank you ge, you're always kind to me. While the opposite goes to someone named Kim Jongdae!"
"Not a big deal (y/n)." Luhan replied while giving you his best smile.
"Actors and actresses, please go to hall!" someone announced with microphone.
"Let's go now!" Kris told.
"Wait, where's Xiumin hyung?" Lay asked.
"I'm hereeee!!" Xiumin said while running towards the members. "(y/n)-ah, I already put your stuffs in your room."
"Oh? Thank you so much Oppa." you grinned.
Xiumin nodded slightly then he followed the rest members to hall.
"Is it heavy?" Lay asked.
You frowned and gave a questioning look. "Your bag, is it heavy? I'll carry it for you."
"Nope it's not." you replied.
"Really? Are you okay carrying it?" Lay asked again.
You nodded, "Yes I"m okay. Thanks for worrying me!"
Lay just smiled and gazed at your back. "You're still same and my feeling is still same for you." he mumbled to himself.

TBC