Suho&Kai imagine *part 4*

><><><><

It has been a month since you avoid Suho. But as you tried to avoid him, you felt guilty. 'He has never made mistakes to me, I should stop this act.' you thought.

"Hello (y/n)-ah!" Suho greeted you warmly like usual.
You turned your head, giving him your best smile. "Hello Sunbaenim, good morning." you replied.
Suho froze and suddenly his face turned so red as he saw your smile.
"How are you these days (y/n)-ah?" he asked.
"I'm fine, how about you?"
"I was sad, but today I'm so happy!" Suho said.
"I'm happy too to heard that. Alright Sunbaenim, I'm going to class now." you waved your hand to him.
When your back faced him, you smiled. You felt so happy after seeing Suho smiled brightly again. Not too far from there, Kai watched you and Suho carefully. As you walked away from Suho, he also walked towards you.
"Did you give up already?" Kai suddenly asked.
You turned your head. "Jongin-ah, you shocked me!" you groaned.
He smiled and gave a peace sign.
"Gave up of what by the way? Avoiding him? Well I think I should stop it, he has never made a mistake to me though." you explained.
Kai patted your head, "You've grown up!"
You glared at him, hitting his arms, "What do you mean huh? But...indeed, I'm scared with his fans."
He chuckled, "You don't have to worrying his fans! Remember, I'm here and I'll always support you and help you."
You gazed at him then you hugged his arms, "Thanks a lot Jongin-ah, you're the best friend I've ever met in this school!"
Kai froze and he felt like his heart racing because of your sudden act. But he smiled and patted your head. Though he smiled, his eyes looked so sad. 'Am I only friend for you?' he thought.

><><><><

It wasn't your first time recieving a bloody letter or a scary doll in your locker. Also, your locker was full with a red paint like a blood. You bit your thumb as you read the letter. You were scared, 'They aren't kidding. They really do something for me. What should I do?' you thought.
You locked again your locker then you sighed. Kai, who saw you from far, ran towards you and greeted you.
"What's wrong (y/n)-ah?" he asked.
"Nothing," you answered quickly. "I think I have to go to toilet. See you at next class!"
You ran to the toilet quickly. When you wanted to open the door someone grabbed your hand. You glanced around and you found some girls waiting for you. They crowded around you and pushed you against the wall. You fell down. They came closer you then they slapped your face. They tortured you until there's a male sound.
"Hey, stop it!!" he said.
They stopped for awhile, you glanced at him. "J...Jongin-ah?"
"Stop your action or I'll report you all to Seonsaengnim!" he told calmly.
They looked scared then they moved away from you. They walked awat to anywhere, leaving you and Kai. Kai ran to you then he knelt in front of you.
"Are you okay?" he asked worriedly.
You didn't answer him and you cried. He pulled you into his hug. He hugged you tightly and rubbed your back. "They're gone. No one will hurt you again, I'm here." Kai whispered.
You cried on his shirt and you hugged him back. "Let's go to clinic, you have to calm yourself." Kai dragged you to clinic.
You still cried in clinic while Kai tried to calm you. Kai looked so worried. Then he started to curing your wound.
"(y/n)-ah, I think you should stay away from Joonmyun Sunbae." Kai said to you.
"Why?" you asked.
"Because I don't want you to be hurt like this again." Kai confessed.
"What do you mean? It's not your bussiness though." you said.
"Of course it's my bussiness. I like you so I don't want to see you crying again. Please, it's for your sake." he confessed.
You just listen to his confession and didn't give a respond. He hugged you again and comforted you until you fell asleep in his embrace.