Baekhyun imagine (2) *part 5/end*

You were staying in Baekhyun's house because Baekhyun didn't let go your hand from his grip. He still slept and you just sat next to him.
"Baekhyun-ah, wake up please. You have to eat your dinner." you said while shaking his body gently.
Baekhyun opened his eyes and blinked it several times. "Am I stil dreaming? How could I woke up beside an angel?" Baekhyun mumbled.
You frowned then you laughed. "What are you talking about Baekhyun-ah? It's me." you replied.
Baekhyun rubbed his eyes. "Ah yeah I'm sorry. Where am I?" Baekhyun asked.
"In your house." you replied.
"How could I'm in my house? The last moment I remember I was still in school field." Baekhyun asked.
'So, what he has done just under his control, including kissing me.' you thought. "Yeah I asked your hyung to take you." you answered.
"Then how could you're here too?"
"Because you didn't let my hand go so Baekbeom Sunbaenim told me to follow to here."
"Ooh."
"Nah, let's eat now. Can you eat it by yourself?"
"Nope. Please feed me." Baekhyun whined.
"Okay then."
You fed Baekhyun with silence covered you two. Your heart still hurt with the reality Baekhyun didn't remember a thing about the incident. You felt like he trapped you with your own feeling towards him.
"Hey." Baekhyun called after he finished his dinner.
"Hmm?"
"Your lips tasted nice." he stated.
"W...what? What do you mean? You said you just remembered when you're in field." you asked while your face blushed over his statement.
"How could I forget the nicest memory in my life?" Baekhyun asked back.
"Nicest memory?" you echoed.
"Okay let me finish my sentence," Baekhyun said. "I think I like you (y/n)-ah not Hana. I told you I always enjoy my time with you didn't I? And I think I won't get that from Hana. She's kind and pretty but she's too perfect until I got bored easily from her."
"What? You said you're bored over her? You hurt her Byun Baekhyun." you replied coldly.
"It's not like that. I mean suddenly I don't feel any feeling towards her anymore," Baekhyun explained. "But I feel it towards you now. You're unique and always support me. And the most important you know everything about me and always understand me. So, after I think it I know my feeling is belong to you actually. I love you"
"B...but."
Baekhyun leaned in and he kissed your lips again. He broke the kiss. "No buts, I know you like me too." Baekhyun said.
Your face blused while Baekhyun smirked. He kissed you again and you kissed him back. Baekhyun wrapped your back and pulled you into a warm hug. You broke the kiss then you buried your face on his chest. "I love you too Baekhyun-ah."
Baekhyun smiled and he rubbed your back. Suddenly someone knocked Baekhyun's room's door. You broke the hug then you went back quickly to your position before.
"Baekhyun-ah, you woke up already? Wah you've eaten your dinner too. Oh ya (y/n)-ah do you want to go home now? I'll take you to your house if you want." Baekhyun's brother said.
You opened your mouth, planning to reject but Baekhyun faster. "Yes Hyung, please take care of her. Don't ever dare to do anything to her okay?"
"Okay Baekhyun-ah. Let's go (y/n)-ah."
You nodded then followed Baekhyun's brother but before you walk far, Baekhyun grabbed your hand. "Since tomorrow is weekend please visit me, okay?" Baekhyun said. You nodded then Baekhyun pulled your hand and pecked your lips. "See you tomorrow, jagiya~"

END