EXO M imagine *part 1*

You were walking back from school to your apartement on late night. You hugged yourself everytime the wind breezes. When you arrived, your sight found so many guys stood in front of the apartement, discussing something. They wore dark color of jacket and some of them wore cap too. You frowned, curious with them. You still walked and as you walked passing them you could hear a little bit of their conversation.
"So, we'll live in here? Why? What's wrong with our dorm?" the smallest guy among them asked.
"I don't know too Xiumin. Manager hyung just said to me to bring you all to here. And start from today we live in here because of the rumours, while EXO K members will go abroad for awhile for completing their schedule. Since we don't have schedule, SM gives us a month or maybe more than a month to resting." the tallest guy among them explained.
"What? They said a month for resting? I bet they're going to remove us from company slowly. Aish, who is actually the creator of that rumour? Suddenly so many people talked about us some bad things. I swear to god I've never been in a relationship with any girl. How can a girl said I slept with her and I did a bad thing to her?"
"Sssh, calm down Luhan ge. People will hear us and recognize us. I think we just can enjoy the holiday they gave to us. Let's relax for a while okay? Company will try the best to remove that rumour."
"What Lay hyung said is true. Let's just enjoy our holiday and avoid the crowd. Company won't remove us just because that stupid rumour. And did you forget EXO K still have some schedule? They won't allow them if in the end they'll remove us."
"I think so too, Chen hyung. Hm I think we should go in now, it's late already."
You moved quickly from them before they recognize you. 'Xiumin? Luhan? Lay? Chen? EXO K? SM? I think I know them...' you thought.
When you wanted to go up to your room, someone patted your shoulder. You got goosebump and you turned your head slowly.
"Yaa! You shocked me Jinwoo-ya! (note: an OC boy)" you said, releasing a sigh.
"Hehe mianhae, I saw you walked quickly to your room. What's wrong hm?" he asked.
"Nothing, I just want to avoid something." you replied.
"Something? What is it?" Jinwoo asked again.
"You don't need to know. Anyway it's really late, why aren't you in your room? You're a nice boy aren't you?" you scoffed.
"I was. But my noona came in and she asked me to accompany her. And I've just come back now." he explained.
"Oh I see." you nodded.
"Hey I heard there are some guys that moved to the room beside yours." he said.
"Really? Six guys?" you guessed.
"Yup around six if I'm not wrong. I was seeing them when I accompanied my noona. My noona suddenly screamed and said, 'They're EXO M! Omg EXO M live in same apartement with you Jinwoo-ya! If I don't have bussiness I want to sleepover in your room. How poor I am, when the chance so close I can't grab it.'. Then she cried." Jinwoo told.
"EXO M?! Are you serious?!! Kyaaaa they're my neighbor now!! Omg what did I dream last night?" you screamed while clapping your hand. "I even never imagine I would meet them but now they live in the room beside mine! Actualy I was seeing them in front of this building when I walked passing them. I think I'm dreaming but it's a reality! Kyaaaa I'm so happy!"
"Hey hey stop! You're really same with my noona! This time for me to relief my girlfriend isn't a boyband addict." Jinwoo complained.
"Jinwoo-ya,"
"Hmm?"
"Could you accompany me until I arrive? I'm scared when I arrive I meet them, I'm not ready." you begged.
"Alright, let's go now!" Jinwoo walked then you followed him.
As you expected, all of EXO M members stood in front of their room. They didn't wear their jacket and cap so you can see them clearly. You gazed at them while bitting your lips hardly so you wouldn't scream. As you and Jinwoo walked closer to them, your heart started to thumping faster.
"Excuse me?"
You turned your head and you glanced at Kris. 'Omg he's more handsome in real.' you thought.
"Y...yes?" you asked with trembling voice.
Jinwoo glanced at you then he rolled his eyes.
"I want to ask you two something," he started. "Our hyung forgot to give us a key for this room, where can we find the duplicate?"
You frowned then you glanced at Jinwoo, "The duplicate? All of the duplicate keys with Kim abeoji."
"But Kim abeoji is going abroad now. Perhaps he brings the key too." Jinwoo continued.
Kris sighed, "Oh I see. Thanks for your informatiom."
"Ge, where can we sleep tonight? Hyung didn't give us money and I'm hungry." Tao said.
Suddey an idea came in to your mind, "How about you guys sleep in Jinwoo's room? And for the dinner I'll make it!"
Jinwoo widened his eyes and glared at you. You tiptoed then whispered into his ear, "Just for tonight Jinwoo-ya. Please? It's for your bestfriend, not for them."
Jinwoo crossed his hands over his chest. "Do you agree with my idea Jinwoo-ya?" you asked.
Jinwoo sighed, "Sure, you all can live in my apartement."
"You're the best Jinwoo-ya!!" you exclaimed while clapping your hand.
"Is it okay?" Kris asked hesitantly.
"It's okay!" you answered quickly. "Let's go!"
Then you and Jinwoo walked towards Jinwoo's room. While EXO M members followed you two.
They talked in chinese, "Can we trust them?"
"I think yes. Though it's our first meeting with them they help us."
"How about they want to do a bad thing to us?"
"Tao, please, you can use your wushu!"
"Ah Luhan ge is right!"
"Well guys, welcome to Lee Jinwoo's room!" you cut off their sentence.