Sehun imagine (6)

You stared at the calender which attached on your wall. You couldn't help but tears started to fall. Today was your birthday. You should feel happy but you even felt sad. You went to your inbox. 'Huh no message from him. No Birthday's wish from him. And no presence of him anymore.' you thought.
You lowered your head. "Oh Sehun, I miss you." you mumbled.
You cried and cried. Usually, Sehun -- your ex boyfriend -- gave you surprise on your Birthday. But this year, there was no him. You had always been happy when it came to your birthday since young but this year was different. And it was because a guy named Oh Sehun.

You sat on the couch and stared your front blankly. Even though your family and your friends had wished you a happy birthday but you still felt the sadness. Suddenly someone knocked the door. You stood then you went to the door.
You almost fell because you couldn't believe the person who just came.
You gasped. "Oh Sehun Oppa."
"Happy Birthday (y/n)-ah." Sehun said while offering a bouquet of flowers and a box. "S...Sehun Oppa, I miss you." you rushed to him then you hugged him tightly.
"I miss you too." Sehun said.
He sighed and he rubbed your back. "I'm sorry for leaving you. If you don't mind, would you go back to my side?"
"Sure Oppa. I won't mind. Let's start from first again Oppa."
Sehun pecked your head. "Thank you. Do you know something? I still love you." Sehun said.
You hugged him tighter. "Me too."