Kris imagine (4)

Kris came to your house to pick you up. He told you to dressed well because he'll bring you to somewhere.
*knock knock*
You rushed to door as you heard knocking sound. You opened the door and a bouquet of flowers greeted you first. A second later a handsome face peeked. "Hello!" he greeted.
"Hello Kris Ge!" you replied as you smiled to him.
Kris pulled you into his hug. "Baby, I miss you so much." he said.
You hugged him back. "I miss you too Ge," you replied. "Anyway how are you?"
"I was tired but looking at you makes me feel better." Kris said.
You buried your face into his chest and sniffed his body scent.
"Let's go now, shall we?"
You nodded then broke the hug. Kris linked his arm around your waist and with his another hand, he covered your eyes.
"Hey hey should you close my eyes like this?" you asked panicky.
"Yeah because I'll give you a surprise!" Kris giggled. "Don't worry you're safe with me."
You nodded hesitatedly. "Okay."
Kris led you to somewhere. You couldn't notice where on earth were you. But Kris's deep voice calmed you.
"What are you going to do actually huh? You told me to dress well, then you also wear nice outfit. And now you close my eyes and dragged me to somewhere." you asked because you couldn't hide your curiousity anymore.
"We almost arrive. Shut your mouth and prepare your heart." Kris said.
You sighed but you did what Kris told. "We've arrived!" Kris said.
Slowly Kris removed his pale from your sight. As you opened your eyes your sight caught a dining table with dishes and so many candles around.
"What is it?"
"Happy first anniversary sweety." Kris said.
You covered your mouth. "Oh my god I forgot today is our anniversary. I totally forgot. I'm sorry." you lowered your head.
Kris lifted your chin. "It's okay, the most important is let's celebrate it now."
You smiled then you hugged Kris. "Thank you so much for preparing this special dinner. Today would be my special day ever. I love you."
"I love you too."