EXO K imagine (2) *part 5*

You glanced around with anxiety. You felt anxious and uneasy. The atmosphere around you was so strange, it made you feeling like there might be something suddenly appeared.
"Are you feeling scared?" Sehun asked.
You were taken aback because of his voice. You glanced at him. "Yeah a little. It's so dark and my imagination leads me to imagine how if something bad suddenly appear." you answered.
Sehun chuckled then he wrapped your shoulder. "It's okay I'm here. Do you forget what was we talked about?"
You tugged your lips to form a smile. "Ah of course not. I just feel a little scared."
Someone suddenly moved Sehun's arm from your shoulder. "If you're scared, you can hold my hand." D.O said while holding your hand.
"You can also hug me (y/n)-ah!" Baekhyun said while embracing your shoulder.
"And you can also hide behind my back (y/n)-ah!" Chanyeol said.
Suddenly something black walked across in front of you. You screamed then you hugged Baekhyun whom stood beside you. Baekhyun was shocked yet happy. "Omg what's that? Is it a dangerous animal? Omg it's looking at me." you buried your face on Baekhyun's chest and hugged him tighter.
Baekhyun couldn't stop himself not smiling. He smiled widely while rubbing your back. He also smiled to his brother, like he wanted to show you chose him in the end. "It's okay (y/n)-ah. Look at there," Baekhyun brighten his light. "It isn't a dangerous animal. It's rabbit! We seldom play with them right?"
"Yeah you're right." you said.
You turned and looked at Baekhyun again. Your face got redden as you realized you hugged Baekhyun. You were about to broke the hug but Baekhyun locked you. "It's okay. Please stay like this for awhile," Baekhyun whispered right beside your ear.
"I want to say something for you," Baekhyun continued with a serious tone. "(y/n)-ah, I like you. I like you in the real meaning. A feeling from a boy to his girl."
You widened your eyes. You gazed at Baekhyun intensely. Baekhyun's face was so red but you could see he was serious. He broke the hug. "Nah I told you, there's nothing to be scared. Guys, let's continue." Baekhyun said.
He walked quickly while you just kept silent on your spot. You gazed at Baekhyun's back. 'Are you serious Baekhyun-ah? Do you really like me?' you thought.
Meanwhile, 5 Baekhyun's brothers gazed at Baekhyun and you. 'What did he tell to (y/n)?' they asked in their heart.

***

You and your 6 choldhood friends continued walking. Just silence wrapped you and them. For several times you glanced at Baekhyun. 'Why I suddenly realized he's so handsome and cute? But do I like him too?' you thought.
"I found them!!" suddenly there was a voice from your back.
You turned and there were so many people ran to your place. "Who are they?" you asked.
"We don't know. Stay on our back (y/n)-ah." D.O said.
"Hey kids, give the half of 'Tree of Life' to us if you want to stay safe!" one of them said.
They all wore black outfit and mask. You weren't sure who were they but seemed like they were the rivals. You grabbed D.O's uniform. "Kyungsoo-ya, I'm scared." you muttered.
D.O turned his head and smiled. "It's okay, you'll be safe with me. You can close your eyes if you're scared and just trust us, we'll do our best to keep the 'Tree of Life'." D.O said.
"O...okay. But promise me you guys will stay safe, okay?"
D.O nodded. "Okay."
"How about a 'No'?" Suho replied those people while letting out his water towards them. So of them got pushed to back.
Chanyeol also let out his fire. Almost half of them got burned. Sehun gave his wind to Chanyeol's fire. It grew bigger. You glanced around. In that kind of situation D.O suddenly turned his body and faced you. "(y/n)-ah, I like you. Please cheer for me to fight them." he said.
You were taken aback. "W...what?"
D.O turned his body again then he let out his super power. You bit your lower lips. 'Oh my God, Kyungsoo confessed to me too.' you thought.

TBC