EXO K imagine (2) *part 3*

"Let's continue our discussion," Kai cleared his throat then he continued. "Do you guys have any plan or strategy for our mission?"
"I've never been in there so I'm not sure." Suho answered.
"Me too." the rest said in chorus.
"This is the map. This is the entrance gate of that place. And this is the castle where our brothers live. From this gate to the castle is a long way. Since we have never been in there, it might be so hard for us. So we need some plans or strategy." Kai explained.
"Why don't you use your super power, Kai-ya?"
"It's hard D.O Hyung. It'll need so many energy because I have to bring 5 of you. So we have to walk too." Kai answered.
"So what can you see from there Suho Hyung?" Sehun asked to Suho who studied the map.
"There are 2 ways to go to that castle. The first way are the safe way through the big road. But I bet this road is the place for the citizen's house. We can endanger them since Mr. Kim has told there might be person or people who want to take the 'Tree of Life' from us. And the second way is through the forest. It might be dangerous yet gives us advantages. In there we can fight from them without endanger other people and also we'll have some places to hide. So I guess let's go to castle through the second way." Suho explained.
Baekhyun clapped his hands. "Nice idea! I think it's the easiest way for us."
"Yes, thank you Suho Hyung. I think I should give this map and the mission details for you. I hope you'll make another strategy from there," Kai said. "Well that's all our discussion today. Let's continue again tomorrow."
"Oh ya, Suho Hyung, don't tell about this mission to (y/n), and you too Sehun-ah, okay?" D.O said.
Suho and Sehun nodded. "Okay, we won't. We'll keep this secret."

><><><><

You went to library after school to finish up your assignments. As walking you couldn't help but started to wonder what was wrong with your 6 childhood friends. They didn't attend classes and even refused to meet with you these days. You puffed your cheeks, giving up on your thought because you didn't have an idea of them.
You finally arrived at the library. You glanced around as you entered the library. The library was crowded, wasn't like the usual. Your sight caught some of your classmates sat beside the windows. You approached them. "Hello guys, can I sit here?" you asked.
"Of course!" they said in chorus. You thanked them then you sat on the empty seat. You opened your books then you started to do the assignments.
"Are you serious? Our King sacrificed Kai by telling him to do a mission?" one of your classmate exclaimed.
You were taken aback for awhile. 'Sacrificed Jongin?' you thought.
You pretended to be busy and didn't look at them but actually you tried to hear them.
"Yes I heard it when I passed Mr. Kim's room. They said to Kai to complete a mission which protecting 'Tree of Life' and give it to another place which is the another side of EXO Planet. But actually when they merged the 'Tree of Life' they should sacrificed someone. And the King decided to sacrificed Kai. I'm not sure the reason but wasn't Kai's dad one of the strongest Knight? So maybe they guessed Kai has the same power with his Dad."
You were so shocked to hear your friend's explaination. It was hard for you to believe. Tears formed in your eyes. You didn't know what to do. You still hated Kai but you were scared to lost him. You bit your lips hardly. 'What should I do?' you thought.

TBC

http://tl.gd/n92uoh · Reply
Report post (?)

home

about

privacy

api

advertise

TwitLonger is developed and run entirely by Stuart Gibson (@stuartgibson). Twitlonger is in no way associated with Twitter, but they sure do a swell job over there ♥