Tao Kris

"Okay, remember Oppa? Don't text with other girls, don't close with other girls, and don't cheat from me!" you told to your boyfriend, Tao.

Tao, who had heard it for nth time since you two started dating, tried not to roll his eyes. He felt bored with too many rules from you. He was sure that he wouldn't cheat, and he had told you but you kept telling him not to cheat and else. Meanwhile you were worried because Tao was pretty famous around girls. You just didn't want Tao leaving you.

"Yes, Babe, I understand. You don't have to always say it when we meet. Because we have been dating for 2 years but I didn't cheat behind you, right?" Tao said while stroking your hair.

You nodded your hair a little. "Okay, then." you replied.

Tao smiled then he pecked your head. He never could angry at you. He loved you so much. But he didn't like it when you started to be protective over him.

*** (Few weeks later)

"Babe, I have to go to toilet. Please wait a minute!"

"Okay." you replied while taking a sip of your drink.

Your sight caught Tao's phone on the cafe's table as Tao left. You didn't care of it first but then you took it. You opened the lockscreen then you went to message inbox. You almost jumped from your spot because your sight caught Tao's message with someone. You read the latest message that Tao sent, 'Sleep well Babe, I'm still with my girlfriend. After this date, I'll go to your place. See you. I love you. (ps: don't reply this or my girlfriend will find out about us)'

You almost cried after reading that message. 'So this is what he said he wouldn't cheat?' you thought.

You put that phone on the table again. You couldn't describe your feeling and the most feeling you felt was....

...hurt.

"Babe, I'm back!"

You looked up to see Tao smiled widely to you. You moved your sight from him to your front. You tried to avoid eye contact with him. "You're cheating from me!" you exclaimed.

"What?"

"You're texting with another girl behind me!"

"No I'm not. I don't cheat with any girl." Tao tried to explain.

"You lie!" you stood then you yelled. You couldn't stand your tears anymore so you decided to leave him.

"But I'm serious, I'm not texting with any girl." Tao mumbled

---

"Babe, I can explain to you. I'm not texting with another girl." Tao said in front of your room.

"Stop lying. I'm tired with it. You have told that since an hour ago." you replied.

"But I'm serious. You can check my phone."

You opened the door then you took his phone without saying anything. You went to inbox and Boom! There wasn't that text. You scrolled the inbox up and down but you didn't find it. "How can it disappear?!" you mumbled.

Tao grinned widely. "I told you! So please stop angry at me!"

You bit your lips then you nodded. "Okay."

Tao stepped forward to you then he hugged you tightly. "Please always trust me." Tao whispered beside your ear.

You just could nod in his arms for the answer.

***

"Kyaaaa!!"

Tao screamed as the ghost appeared on the tv screen. You burst in laughter as you saw him screaming like a little girl. Tao hid behind your back. "Babe, please change the movie. I can't stand horror anymore!" Tao pleaded.

"Oppa, it isn't scary. Wait until 10 minutes then the scarriest will appear!" you giggled. "By the way seriously, it's not scary. We just watch it on tv, not in cinema. But please be careful Oppa. We're watching horror in your house. Watch your back!"

"Babe!" Tao whined.

You kept giggling and joking with Tao until suddenly there was a bell sound. You stopped your laugh. "Who is it?" you asked.

Tao shrugged but you could see he was getting panic. Tao stood up. "I'll go there to see. Please just wait here." Tao uttered.

You frowned as Tao left. You could smell something fishy and you couldn't help not to feel bad feeling. You decided to stand up and follow Tao. You were also worried how if the guest was girl, and the worst Tao's affair?

"Babe! Why does it take long time?"

You were shocked with that sentence. Your eyes widened. You weren't shocked with the sentence but more with the voice. It was... GUY'S VOICE?

You quickened your steps until you saw two bodies hugging. "Tao Oppa." you called.

Tao turned his head and you finally could see who was the guest. A guy.

"Oppa, who is he?" you asked as you approached them.

"My new boyfriend." Tao admitted.

"What?"

"Hello. You're (y/n), right? I'm Kris. I'm his boyfriend." that guy introduced himself.

"Nice to know you Kris. But are you two kidding me?!!" you exclaimed.

"No, of course not. (y/n), let's break up. I'm tired with you. Now I love Kris Hyung more!" Tao admitted sheepishly.

"What? Wait. You left me for guy?!" you shouted.

"Yes." Tao replied.

"asdfghjkl."

A/N: Guys I think I need a cover for our stories. If you can make one, feel free to send us email at imaginestoryexo@gmail.com with the cover. I'll be waiting for your email. Thank you ^~^

(ps: if you want imagine as the "payment", I'll make one for you ;) )

~Hunna~