Sehun Luhan imagine (3) *part 4/last*

"Sehun." you whispered.
You tried to break the hug but Sehun kept hugging you. Both of Sehun and Luhan changed glare to each other. But no longer later a sound of someone clearing throat made them moved their sight.
"Excuse me. Bell just rang and it's English class now. Mr. Lu, please go to your class and students, please go back to your seats." Mr. Kris said.
Sehun finally broke the hug from you then he went to his seat. Luhan bowed to Mr. Kris then he left the class.

---

"Hey, Luhan!"
Luhan looked up and he found his best friend glared at him. "What's up, Umin?" Luhan asked.
"Huh, finally you didn't ignore my 19th call. What's wrong with you? Did something just happen?" Mr. Kim asked back.
Luhan rested his head on his desk. "Nothing happened, Xiumin." Luhan replied without looking at Xiumin.
"You lie!" Xiumin said. "I heard that gossip."
Luhan raised his head, frowning. "What gossip?"
"You and Sehun fought for (y/n) in break time. I heard those girls cursed (y/n), saying her a slut." Xiumin replied.
Luhan buried his face between his arms on the desk. "Oh my God. What did I just do?" Luhan muttered.
"It's okay, Luhan. What you should do now is go to her, comfort her and confess your feeling. And also hope everything will be alright." Xiumin suggested.
"She'll reject me."
"Why? Has she said that?"
"She hasn't, but one of her classmate, Oh Sehun, seems like love her. Of course she'll accept him."
Xiumin patted Luhan's back. "You can't conclude something like that. Why don't you try it?"
Luhan raised his head again. "Yes, you're right! I'll meet her after school!"

---

"(y/n)!!"
You stopped walking then you glanced behind. "Mr. Lu? What's wrong?"
"I want to talk something with you. Now. Can we?"
"No!" Sehun replied for you.
"I don't want to talk with you, Oh Sehun!"
"Sehun, I think I should listen to what Mr. Lu will say." you said to Sehun.
"No you shouldn't!" Sehun still didn't allow you.
"Who are you, Oh Sehun?! (y/n) has said that she wanted to talk with me. Now let her go!" Luhan told in anger.
"Sehun, Mr. Lu, please stop!" you stood between them and tried to move them away to each other.
"(y/n), I like you!" they said together in a chorus.
You were surprised hearing that. You looked at Luhan, then at Sehun, then at Luhan again. "What?"
"Yes, (y/n), I like you. Would you be...mine?" Luhan confessed.
You lowered your head. You closed your eyes for a moment. You could feel the pressure from students around you. You opened your eyes again then you gazed at one of them. "I like you too...." you let your words hung then you mentioned a name.
Suddenly, Sehun hugged you. He hugged you tightly. "(y/n), I like you so much. Too much until I couldn't erase it. Now, please let me hug you for a moment."
You caressed Sehun's back. "I'm sorry, Sehun." you mumbled.
Sehun broke the hug. "It's okay. I hope you'll be happy with Mr. Lu. I have to go now. Good bye."
You could feel the hurt inside Sehun's words. Sehun turned then he walked away. As he left, Luhan pecked your head. "Thank you for choosing me. I promise, I'll make you be the happiest and most lucky girl. Because my feeling for you is sincere." Luhan said.
You smiled a little and the crowds started to cheer for you two. Some female students also said sorry for you. You should admit that day was the best day ever. Because Luhan would always be by your side. Even though people said bad things about Teacher-Student relationship, you tried not to care. You really trusted Luhan. As Luhan landed his lips on yours, you finally knew what love meant. Love was something about him and you, and those struggles.

FIN