Suho imagine (2) *part 2*

you glanced around the station to find someone named Joonmyun. You already arrived safely at the station with a medium suitcase and a bagpack on your shoulder. You sighed for the third time and mumbled to yourself, "And now I'm alone in here, I'm hungry but I don't know where the earth is Kim Joonmyun-ssi. Mom I miss you."
"Hey," suddenly someone patted your shoulder. You turned around and got freeze when you saw an angel in front of you.
"Agasshi, are you okay?" a guy in front of you asked.
You blinked your eyes and slightly nodded, "Yes I'm okay. Who are you?"
"I'm Kim Joonmyun, are you (y/n)-ssi?" he answered and asked you back.
"Yes I am. Oh so you're Joonmyun-ssi that Kim eomonim talked last night." you muttered and nodded.
Suho smiled and took your suitcase, "Let's go."
You followed Suho from behind. You stared at him and thought, 'Mom is right, 100% right. He's handsome and nice.'
"Let's go in (y/n)-ssi." Suho said as he placed your suitcase at baggage. He opened the car door for you. You go in to his car and he closed the door. He turned around and he entered his car. He wore the seatbelt and he glanced to you.
"I'm sorry (y/n)-ssi." he leaned his body to you. You froze and even couldn't blink. Suho's face come closer to you and you could feel his breathe. Your face blushed crazily as Suho's body came closer to you.
Suho pulled the seatbelt and he wears it for you. After the seatbelt set successfully Suho kept his body close from you.
"Are you sick? Your face is so red." Suho asked.
"N...no I'm okay." you stuttered.
"Oh okay, we off now." Suho said as he drove his car.
"Ah by the way thanks for picking me up and set this seatbelt for me Joonmyun-ssi." you told.
"Anytime (y/n)-ah. Btw, instead of calling me 'Kim Joonmyun-ssi', I would like if you want to call me 'Joonmyun Oppa'" Suho replied.
"Hmm how about Joonppa?" you asked.
"Haha sure, it's cute." Suho said and he pinched your cheek. You blushed again and Suho back focus to the street.
"We've arrived!" Suho said as he turned off the machine of his car. He went out and opened the car door for you. He took your suitcase and brought it with him.
You glanced around his big house and amazed it by yourself. His house is really big and looks so modern with white paint for it wall.
"Hey, let's enter." Suho walked to the door and opened it.
"I'm home~" Suho said. A minute later there was a sound of footsteps from the stairs.
You still glanced around his luxurious house until Kim Ahjumma's voice awakes you, "Honey, you've arrived safely?"
You turned your head and you saw Kim Ahjumma walked towards you, "Yes eomonim."
She hugged you and rubbed your back, "Are you tired? Or hungry? Your lunch is ready and if you're really tired you can eat it at your room. I'll bring it for you."
"I'm not that tired eomonim, I still can eat lunch together with you." you replied and smiled.
Kim Ahjumma broke the hug and said, "Let's eat now then sweety. Joonmyunie, please bring (y/n)'s bag and suitcase to her room."
"Okay eomma." Suho nodded.
"Eomonim, I can bring it by myself. Please just show me the way to my room." you rejected.
"(y/n)-ah, you're a guest. It's really okay for us to take care of you." Kim Ahjumma patted your shoulder and took your bag. She gave it to Suho and Suho went to upstair.
"Kaja!" Kim Ahjumma pulled your hand to dining room. For the third time you got amazed by the dish. From western, asian, and many more available on the table.
"Are the foods always this many kinds?" you asked.
"Haha of course no. We only serve many foods when there's a guest." Kim Ahjumma answered.
"Ooh I see." you nodded. You followed Kim Ahjumma and sat next to her.
"Where's the other, eomonim?" you asked.
"Joonmyun's brother is on vacation to another country, while Joonmyun's appa is working in another country for several days." Kim Ahjumma explained.
"Ooh." you nodded again.
"Let's eat now sweety." Kim Ahjumma offered you a plate and you started to eating.
2 minutes later Suho came and joint, he sat in front of you. After you finished your lunch, you were going to wash it but Kim Ahjumma doesn't allow you.
You sighed and replied, "Okay eomonim, I'll take a rest then. And seems I won't awake on dinner so eomonim doesn't need to wait for me."
"Okay honey. Joonmyun-ah, please accompany (y/n) to her room."
Suho nodded and he walked to upstair. You followed him and once again got amazed.
"This is your room, rest well (y/n)-ah!" Suho said. He smiled to you and he messed your hair.
"Thank you Joonppa." you replied.
You entered your room and laid on your bed. You were so tired and just a minute later you fell asleep without tidying your stuffs and change your clothes.
Without you know Suho peeked into your room. He smiled when he found you aslept. He opened the door slowly and put a key with a note, 'This is a key for this room's cupboard and wardrobe. The wardrobe already filled with your clothes and the cupboard already filled with your personal stuffs and some biscuits/snacks if you're hungry when you're awake. Hope you'll enjoy your vacation in here~! -Joonmyun'