Kai imagine (7)

#imagine

"Happy Birthday!!"

You were surprised to see your family wished you happy birthday along with cake when you just arrived at the dining room. A smile painted on your lips. "Thank you." you said, almost mumbling.

Your mother stepped closer, hugging you tightly while wishing the best for you. One by one of your family hugged you too and wished almost the same thing. You kept smiling as you heard their pray and sometimes laughed when hearing 'Hope you'll have boyfriend soon.'

You had a breakfast while chatting with all of your family members. You felt happy, really really happy. "I'll take you to school." your cousin, Suho, said.

You smiled to him. "Okay." you replied.

You stood then you went to your mom first. You hugged her tightly. "Mom, I love you," you pecked her cheek. "I need to go to school. Bye."

"Take care, sweety." your mom replied while patting your head.

You went out from your house then you walked to the car where Suho was already in. You entered and Suho quickly drove the car to your school. "You seem happy, huh?" he broke the silence.

You chuckled. "Happiness always follows me, Oppa." you said.

He rolled his eyes. "You should thank me to prepare the surprise. You know? I prepared it all night when you were sleeping." he told.

You leaned your body to him to peck his cheek. "Thank you so much, my lovely cousin." you smiled widely.

Suho stopped the car because you had arrived at the school. He gave his angelic smile to you. "Anytime, my lovely cousin. Now, go in to your school. Study well, okay?"

You nodded your head. "Okay!" you replied then you went out from the car.

You just walked for about 10 steps but your bestfriend ran to you to link her arm around you shoulder. "Hey! Happy Birthday!!" she said.

You were shocked hearing her but you smiled. "Thank you!" you said.

You hugged her for a minute. "Ah, for me?" you asked when she offered a box for you.

"If it weren't for you, I wouldn't give it to you," she laughed. "Of course it is!"

You broke the hug then you hugged that box. "Thank you!" you said.

"It's not a big deal. By the way, I have a little business in library. See you at class!" she waved her hand then she ran away from you.

You nodded your head even though she was already gone. You made your way to your class with wide smile on your face as some of your schoolmates wished you happy birthday. You should admit that today was the best birthday ever for these years.

You took a glance at a bunch of guys in your class. They were your classmates, definetely. But you felt today was different. They were always joking around and laughing like they owned the world, and today was it just your feeling but they put attention at you. They scanned your appereance while commenting at each other. You didn't really care, though. But your heart said different. Your heart beat faster when a guy stared at you while laughing when he heard comments from his friends.

He seemed to be interested with you. He made a lot of eye contact with you which was the first time for ever. You lowered your head to avoid his eyes while you kept walking to your seat. You could feel your cheeks blush and even you smiled to yourself. You cursed silently in your heart because you had gone crazy because of him. Again.

You took your phone and you went to the memo. You typed, '140813, he stared at me and we made a lot of eye contact! Oh my God, please save me! I like him. I like him very much.'

You smiled again then you kept your phone in your pocket. You admitted that your feels towards him were getting bigger and you wished nothing beside he started to look at you as the girl.

---

"Hey!"

You almost jumped in shock when you heard that familiar voice. "Kai, you surprised me!" you told.

He grinned widely which almost made you faint. "Oh really? It was my plan though," he giggled. "By the way, Happy Birthday!"

You widened your eyes as you received a bouquet of white rose from him. "Thanks, Kai."

"It's not a big deal." he winked.

Your cheeks blushed again and you just could smile shyly. 'OH, A GOOD START! HE WISHED ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND GAVE ME FLOWER.' you thought.

"Since today is your birthday, do you want to celebrate it together with me?" he asked.

You looked at him with 'Are-you-kidding-me' look and he chuckled while nodding his head. Your smile grew bigger. "SURE!- I mean, okay." you answered, with high to low intonation.

"Alright, let's go!" he held your hand while pulling you to walk together with him.

"Ah, I forgot another present for you!" he suddenly stopped walking.

You gave a questioning look but when you were about to ask, he pecked your cheek softly. "Once again, Happy Birthday!"