Chen imagine (6)

#imagine

"Mingi, can you do the question?" Mrs. Kim asked from in front of class.

"Did you call me Mrs. Kim?" Mingi asked while pointing at her.

"Yes, come here quickly!" Mrs. Kim replied.

"Ngg I'm sorry Mrs. Kim, I can't." she said.

You who watched her from your seat trying not to laugh. "Huh, that bitch doesn't really have brain." you mumbled.

Even though you were just mumbling, your seatmate could hear you. He couldn't help but he almost laughed with your sentence. You turned to look at him. "What's wrong?"

"You hate her that much?" Jongdae didn't answer your question but asked back.

Your cheeks flushed. You were like Jongdae just caught you stealing something. But instead answering you put your index finger on your lips. "Sssh." you whispered.

Jongdae almost laughed. He found you were so cute, like usual. He never got bored with you even though he had been your seatmate for a year. Jongdae was about to tell something to you but he kept it inside his mouth because, "Kim Jongdae, do this question!"

***

"Jongdae-ya!" Mingi called with the most girly voice. "Can I sit here?"

Jongdae frowned because suddenly a famous girl like Mingi wanted to eat together with him in the canteen. His eyes suddenly caught your figure. "(y/n)!" he called.

You stopped your legs then Jongdae quickly approached you. He took your hand then he led you to go to his table. Jongdae gave an apologetic smile to Mingi. "I'm sorry Mingi-ssi. But (y/n) will sit here with me." Jongdae said.

"What?!" you yelled.

"Yes, we want to eat together." Jongdae said again while embracing your shoulder.

"Okay then." Mingi replied. She looked so embarrassed.

"Why did you do that to her?!" you asked.

Jongdae shrugged while signalling you to sit down. You sat in front of him but you still looked curiously to him.

Jongdae smiled. "Alright I'll tell you. I just rejected her to eat together with me." Jongdae said.

"Yes I know. But why?" you still asked.

"Because I want to eat with you." Jongdae replied.

"You lie."

"Yes." Jongdae said.

"Huh, I'll go." you stood but Jongdae held your hand.

"Wait, where did you know I lied?" Jongdae shot you a question that you didn't want to answer.

You rolled your eyes. "Kim Jongdae, everyone knows you like her!" you blurted.

Jongdae suddenly smirked. "Oh so that's why."

"What?"

"That's why you hate her. You hate her because of the rumour me liking her right?"

"Ah uh no." you tried to lie but you couldn't.

"Are you sure?" Jongdae teased.

"Fine. You're right." you said finally.

Jongdae suddenly leaned in to you to givea you a quick peck on your lips. "Don't worry, silly. I don't like her. The girl I like is you. I'm being honest here." he confessed.

"What?"

"Would you be mine?" he asked, ignoring your question.

"What?!"

Jongdae leaned in to you again. This time he kissed you deeply. "Stop with what. Now answer me, yes or no?" he asked after breaking the kiss.

"Yes." you answered finally with redden face.

Jongdae suddenly stood on the chair. "Guys, may I get your attention?" Jongdae shouted.

In a moment, canteen was quiet. "Jongdae-ya, what are you going to do?!" you whispered.

"Thanks for your attention. Now, let me introduce my girlfriend, (y/n)!" Jongdae said while pointing at you. "She's mine now, so boys don't ever dare to flirt her!"

Jongdae jumped off from the chair. He went to you. He lifted your chin then he kissed you -- again. You widened your eyes while everyone in canteen cheered for you and Jongdae.