Chen Imagine (4)

"Hello, (y/n)-ah!!" you heard Sehun's voice welcomed you right after you received his call.
"Yes? What's wrong Oppa?" you asked.
"Jongdae Hyung!"
"What's wrong with Jongdae? Did he troll you again? You aren't crying, huh?" you asked again.
"No! Not like that. Jongdae Hyung hasn't woken up until now! When we were parcticing dancing, he suddenly fell down! His face is so pale and he looks so tired. I'm worried something happened to your husband, so I called you." Sehun explained.
"Really? Are you serious? I'll go there now!" you hung up then you took your jacket.
You drove quickly to SM's building to see your husband's condition. You were so worried something might happened to him. "Kim Jongdae, please be safe. Please stay okay. Please please." you hoped in your heart.
Arrived at there, you ran to EXO's dance practice room. Your heart thumped faster as you ran through the stairs. Your worried reached its limit until you used the long way to there instead of the shorter way. With sweat fulled your forehead and your face, you opened the door slowly.
Your tears almost fell as you saw your husband slept peacefully. It was the rare situation yet hurt. You approached him then you sat beside him whom laid his body on the floor.
"Kim Jongdae," you mumbled. "Don't make me worried! Please open your eyes and show me your stupid smile! For the first time let me hear your annoying laugh. Please Kim Jongdae, please!"
You wiped your eyes because tears had formed. You turned your head to the other members. "Oppa! Why don't you bring him to hospital? Why do you let him laying on this cold floor?!"
"He always trolls us. So we just let him sleep here." Tao answered.
"Hey! Why are you guys doing this to my husband? Even though he's never nice to you guys, you should at least bring him to hospital!" you nagged.
Members didn't seem feeling guilty so you came back to your husband again. "KIM JONGDAE WAKE UP!! I'M WORRIED HALF DEAD PLEASE WAKE UP!!" you shouted right beside his ears.
No movement from him. You couldn't help but started to cry. You had never imagined how if Chen left you alone in the world. Without his love, support, and smile. It got to be so hard. You leaned your head and buried your face on his t-shirt. You cried there. "Jongdae Oppa, please wake up and say you're okay. Please Oppa. Please show me your smile too." you said.
Silence wrapped for awhile until, "I'm okay." you heard a familiar voice from a human being who laid in front of you. You raised your head and gazed blankly at him.
Chen smiled widely to you. His special and warm smile. "But Oppa...you were..."
"I'm okay and I was okay." he said while giving a playful wink.
You moved from him and he sat. "Are you really okay?"
"Yes Honey," he messed your hair. "Happy April Fools Day!"
"What? So you were...you weren't sick? Shit Jongdae, you're really stupid. I was half dead worrying you, you know?!" you yelled.
"Haha I'm sorry. But I love the way you nag. You love me so much, don't you?!" he teased.
"Of course I do! Kim Jongdae, you can't enter our house today. It's up to you to sleep wherever you want. I don't care about you anymore! Bye!"
You stood then you walked away. But when you were about to open the door you turned your body. "And I hate you guys!" you turned again and walked away in anger.
"Honey I'm sorryyyyy. Please apologize me! I promise I won't fool you!" Chen ran to you while yelling but you would never come back to him. And Chen slept in Suho's house tonight.