EXO K imagine*part3*

School ended already and now you were walking beside Kai to a 'secret' place. You still chatted with Kai. You didn't know a lot about Kai before since you never talk a lot with him. But since today, you felt llike you already know everything about him. What's his hobby; What's his favorite food; What's his favorite place, song, and many more already known. Same thing happened to Kai too. He knew everything about you. But there was still one thing that you don't know about him and he doesn't know too, it's about love.
"Hey where are we going actually?" you asked.
"We almost arrive. From here close your eyes!" Kai told. He covered your eyes with his hands.
You walked in the dark but Kai's soft voice leads you to walk.
"We've arrived already! Open your eyes!" Kai told while moving his hands from your eyes. You opened your eyes slowly and a beautiful view entered your sight.
"Woah! Where is it? Is it a lake?" you asked.
"Yeah it's a lake. Isn't it beautiful?" Kai asked back.
"Omg it's the most beautiful view I've ever seen! How could you know this place? I feel like we're in a village with those greenish view!" you said while clapping.
"Once I walked passed this place. When I saw the view, I don't know why but I really wanted to visit this place with you." Kai explained.
"Wow thanks for remembering me! I love this place so much! Thanks for bringing me to here!" you jumped a little then you hugged Kai's neck.
"You're welcome (y/n), I'm happy to seeing you this happy." Kai smiled happily while hugging you back.
Suddenly wind breezed coolly, making you hugged Kai tighter.
"Why so cold?" you muttered.
"You're feeling cold? You can wear my jacket!" Kai offered.
"No, you don't need to take off your jacket," you said as you broke the hug. "I'm okay."
"Really?" Kai asked.
You nodded but a second later wind breezed again making you hugged yourself. "See? You're not okay." Kai chuckled. He took his jacket and offered it to you.
You accepted his jacket and wore it, you could smell his perfume from his jacket. "Thank you Kai." you said.
Kai smiled then nodded. "Do you want to go home now? Seems this afternoon will be rainy." Kai asked.
"I want to stroll and enjoy the view first. Can I?" you replied while begging.
"Sure you can! Let's go." Kai took your hand then held it.
Kai's hand was warmer than yours. You held his hand tighter to warmed your hand. After 5 minutes strolling around the lake, rains started to falling down heavily. Kai embraced your shoulder and dragged you to run. You followed him to run until he stopped at a cafe. The cafe was full so you and Kai just stood at outside. Suddenly you sneezed.
Kai looked so worried to you. He embraced your shoulder tighter. "Are you okay? Are you getting cold?"
"I'm okay." you answered with trembling voice.
Kai took your hands and rubbed your hands with his hands. "Feeling better?"
"Yeah a little bit better than before." you replied then smiled.
Kai suddenly gazed into your eyes then he gazed to your lips. He lifted your chin then he kissed your lips deeply. He closed his eyes while your eyes opening widely. You planned to push him but Kai held your hands tightly with his hand while his another hand wrapped your waist.
"I hope you felt better now." Kai whispered. He broke the kiss then he smiled cutely.
Your face started to blushing madly. "Ah well you don't need to kiss me Kai."
"Did I make a mistake? I'm sorry." Kai said.
The situation suddenly turned so awkward. You finally decided to break the silence, "Alright I think we can return home now since rain has stopped already. Let's go."
Kai followed you from behind. You touched your lips. 'Omg what's wrong with them? Today...my lips kissed by 2 guys. What's wrong with them actually?' you thought.