EXO imagine (Sehun, Luhan, Kris, Chanyeol) *part 8 / end*

The next day, Luhan was the person that wanted to meet with you. Just same like Sehun, he apologized and asked you to come back to his side again. You just answered the same answer as Sehun. You couldn't forget what they had done to you until it's hard to trust them again. Beside it, you had Chanyeol by your side who always supported you and loved you. You and Chanyeol also prepared for the Wedding Party since he had proposed you.
In the evening, accidentally you met Kris. He invited you to a dinner. You and him chatted a lot, talking about everything.
"(y/n)-ah, I'm sorry for leaving you and asking for a break up with you. I didn't hate you and never hate you. I still love you. Could you love me again and comeback to me?" he asked.
You sighed. "I'll think of it." you replied.
Kris smiled. "I hope you're willing to come back to me again."
"Do you hope so?" you asked.
Kris nodded. 'Huh, after hurting me and hating me he wanted me to go back to him again?!' you thought.

***

You told Seungri and Yoora about Sehun, Luhan, and Kris that asked you to received their love again. Seungri and Yoora said that was another bullshit from them. They told you to reject them.
So you decided to gather them in one place and say your answer. You asked Chanyeol to go with you too. Chanyeol cheered you and said everything would be better after this.
Chanyeol and you seperated. You went to Sehun, Luhan, and Kris' table while Chanyeol went to a table which not too far from you.
You cleared your troath as you started. "Well, as I told you all before that I'll give the answer today right?"
They nodded. You smiled a little. "Do you all hope me to go back to you again?"
They nodded again. "Of course." they answered.
"But sadly, I can't go back to you. The hurt that you gave to me was big enough to erase my love and trust from you. I can't trust you all anymore. So my answer is no. Thanks for asking me to go back. I hope you'll get a better girl than me. And please don't hurt them like you did to me."
You stood. Chanyeol followed you and approached you. "Oh ya, he's my boyfriend and we'll marry next 2 weeks. I hope you'll come to my Wedding Party. See you."
You walked away from them while clinging your arms with Chanyeol's. Chanyeol patted your head. "Good job sweety. I bet they regret of letting you go and hurting you. I'm so happy that you chose me."
"Of course I chose you Oppa. I don't want to be hurt again because of them. 3 times are enough."
Chanyeol smiled but his eyes looked so sad. "You've been in so many hard situations but you never give up. I'm lucky to have you. I promise you won't feel the hurt anymore! We'll be the happies couple ever that always support and love each other."
You smiled then hugged Chanyeol. "I trust you Oppa."

END