Suho imagine (2) *part 3/end*

you were awake and found you're in strange place. You sat on your bed and tried to remember what was happening to you. After a minute, you remembered all things already. Your eyes caught a key and a note on a table which next to your bed. You took it and read that note. You nodded slightly as you got up from bed. You tried the key, the wardrobe successfully open. You found there are so many clothes with so many types. You took a pair and decided to wear it. You went to the bathroom and shower. After that you wore the outfit and you looked your reflection in mirror.
"Wow, this outfit is so pretty." you mumbled. Suddenly you heard someone knocked the door. You walked to the door and opened it.
"Omg, who are you?" Kim Ahjumma asked innocently when she saw you.
You chuckled, "It's me eomonim."
"You're so beautiful (y/n)-ah. Ah, btw how was your sleep? Did you sleep well?" she asked.
You nodded and smiled, "Yes I'm recover now! And thanks for your praise eomonim."
"Not a big deal sweety. Btw breakfast is ready, let's go to dining room." Kim Ahjumma pulled your hand and you followed her. When you and Kim Ahjumma were closinh your room's door, Suho is closing his door of his room too.
"Good morning Joonmyunnie." she greeted her son and kissed Suho's forehead.
"Good morning mom," Suho replied. "Who is she?"
"She's (y/n), do you forget it already?" Kim Ahjumma chuckled and messed her son's hair.
"Wow, (y/n)-ah you look so beautiful today." Suho said.
You blushed, "Thank you Oppa. And good morning!"
"Yeah, good morning (y/n)-ah." Suho replied. Then, you, Kim Ahjumma, and Suho went to downstair.
"(y/n)-ah, what's your plan today?" Kim Ahjumma asked.
"Umm maybe I'll finish my homework." you replied.
"Oooh, you can do your homework at library." Kim Ahjumma pointed a room which in 2nd floor, near your room.
"Okay eomonim." you nodded.

****

You were doing your homework in library after breakfast.
"Hah? What kind of question it is? How can someone solve this question!" you muttered to yourself. You frowned and puffed your cheek to think the solve of those questions.
"(y/n)-ah, do you need some help?" Suho's voice shocked you. You turned your head and you found him smiling to you.
You nodded, "Yeah, I think I do."
Suho sat next to you and took your book. He read the questions and nodded.
"Can I borrow a paper and a pencil? I think I know how to solve it."
You offered him a pencil and a paper, he started to writes the answer. After he finished he smiled, "This is the answer."
You looked at the paper and your frowned, "Umm Joonppa I think I can't get it."
"Okay I'll explain it."
Suho started to explains of how he can get the answer. You nodded and you wrote the answer at your book. Then Suho helped you with another question. He explained the things that you didn't understand until you fully understand about the lesson.
A day passed so fast for both of you and Suho. And today all of your homeworks and assignments was finished because of Suho's help.
"Thanks a lot Joonppa! If I do it alone by myself maybe it'll take a week to finish these homeworks. Once again thanks a lot!" you said. You tidying your books while he stretched his body after sitting for too long.
"Most welcome dear, I'm happy I can help you." Suho smiled and he messed your haid.
"'Dear'?" you murmured to yourself and smiled. You really liked the way Suho called you with dear, but your heart suddenly beating crazily when your eyes met with him.
"Kids, time to lunch now!" Kim Ahjumma shouted from first floor.
"Yes mom, we'll there in a minute!" Suho replied. He pulled your hand to follow him. You stared at your hand and blushed. It was your first skinship with a boy. You started feeling something weird in your heart.
'Is this love? But I've just met him yesterday.' you thought. You shook your head to forget about what you've thinked. 'I can't think something about this anymore, please just think he's your brother.'

***

Day by day passed quickly. You spent a whole of your time with Suho. He always takes a good care of you. He accompanied you to wherever you want to spend your day. And today is your last day in Seoul, you should back to your own hometown tomorrow. A half piece of your heart doesn't want to go from here, but you must go because you still have school to attend.
You sat on a bench in Suho's house's park and sighing. 'I'll be miss to be in here.' you thought.
"Guess me!" Suho closed your both eyes.
"Of course you're Joonppa." you guessed.
He moved his hands, "Tadaaa you're right!"
You chuckled, "Omg you're like a kid."
"Yeah I don't want to grow up!" Suho.said.
"And your height is the proog of it, hahaha." you replied and laughed.
"Tsk, you're right actually, but men is still growing okay?" Suho muttered.
"Not for you!" you laughed again.
"Haish, stop laughing over me please! Hey by the way tonight is your last night in here right?" Suho asked.
You nodded and smile disappeared from your face.
"Aigoo I'll miss you." Suho said.
"Nado." you replied.
"(y/n)-ah, I want to tell you something." Suho started.
"What is it Joonppa?"
"Maybe you'll think I'm crazy but for seriously I really love to be with you for these 7 days. I love the way you talk, the way you laugh, the way you smile, and the way you are. I really enjoy your presence in here, I really enjoy to spending my whole time with you. So I think I started to love you, would you be mine?" Suho confessed.
Your heart thumped faster as you listen to Suho's confession, "If I think you're crazy for feel these feeling maybe I'm crazy too. Honestly, I feel the same with you. Sure, I love you too Oppa."
Suho widened his eyes, "Are you serious?"
"Yes I am." you answered.
Suddenly Suho hugged you, "Thanks for accepting me. Thank you so much."
"Not a big deal Oppa." you hugged him back.
After several minutes, Suho broke the hug, "I want you to make a promise!"
You frowned, "What kind of promise?"
"Promise you won't look to another guy, promise you only love me and don't share your heart to another guy!" Suho explained.
"Okay I'm (y/n), Joonppa's official girlfriend, promise to only look at him and only love him. I won't share my heart to another guy because my heart is only his!"
"I'm Kim Joonmyun, (y/n)'s one and only boyfriend, promise to wait patiently for her until she graduate and always visit her as many as I can, to make sure she's keeping her promise or no!"
You and Suho chuckled together after Suho finished his promise. Suddenly he leaned his head and kissed you.
"I gave you my first kiss to makes you always remember me, please protect yourself from other because you're mine from head to toe, arasseo?"
"Arasseo Oppa." you replied and Suho kissed you deeper than before.