Kris imagine

You woke up in the morning and found no one beside you. You sighed. "He always comes back when I sleep and goes work when I'm still sleeping. Though we live together, you seem so far from me, Kris." you mumbled.
You got up from your bed, tidying the bed. "Yeah, though he's so busy I'm still here with my baby." you smiled while rubbing your tummy.
Then you went to outside room, tidying you and Kris' house and doing the other houseworks.

***

Night came, you glanced at clock '18.50 PM'. You were still in the kitchen when you heard bell rang. You set off all of the fires and went to the door to open it. You've got shocked when you opened the door and found whom standing in front of you.
"Hello babe." Kris greeted.
"Ah hello ge." you replied. You felt awkward because it has been 3 days of you two not talking.
"EXO has no schedule today, so we just practiced and then we can back after we finished." Kris told.
"Ooh I see." you nodded. You invited Kris to inside.
"I'll shower first." Kris said.
You nodded then went back to kitchen, finishing the dinner. You were still cooking when suddenly 2 arms wrap your waist.
"I miss being this close to you honey." Kris mumbled.
"Me too Ge, you're TOO busy." you replied.
"I'm sorry. By the way how is our baby? Fine?" Kris asked.
"This morning our baby was so sad, but when daddy is back, our baby is so happy now!" you answered.
"Good then! By the way I'm sorry for making you sad and lonely. It must be really hard for you for spending days alone. I'm so sorry." Kris murmured.
"Ge, it's okay. I understand your work. I know you love your work and your fans so much. I can't be selfish and take you from everything you love." you replied.
"That's why I always love you, even deeper as day passed. You never be selfish and you always understand me. I'm so lucky to have you." Kris told. You smiled and slightly nodded.
"Babe, I can't wait until our baby born." Kris said.
"Me too! This house will be so cheerfully if there's a baby. I'm sure s/he will bring happiness to us." you told.
"Of course! If our baby is a girl, she'll be beautiful like you. And if our baby is a boy, he'll be handsome like me!" Kris said.
You chuckled, "Haha maybe?"
"And I'll teach our baby art and music and dance too. And the most important I'll make our baby happy and always laugh by always support him/her and by by his/her side."
"You'll be a good father, Kris." you turned your body and hugged Kris.
"I don't know but I'll try my best," Kris replied. "Hey, your dish seems delicious, let's eat now!"
You nodded then placed your dish on dining table. You gave Kris a plate but Kris rejected it.
"Please feed me~ I miss the way you take care of me." asked Kris while giving aegyo. He pouted his lips cutely.
"Aigoo, okay okay."
"Yeay, you're the best mom!!"