EXO imagine (Sehun, Luhan, Kris, Chanyeol) *part 1*

"Seungri Oppa, I'm off to campus!" you said to Seungri, your Oppa, while walking to outside.
"Yes, take care and be careful! Also have a nice day with Sehun." Seungri replied.
You glared at him, "What did you say?!"
"Nothing." he said with flat expression.
You rolled your eyes then you walked again towards your campus. You didn't know why but you had a good feeling today. Your smile got wider as your sight caught Sehun.
"He's so handsome today." you mumbled.
You walked faster to approach him. You greeted him as you could walk beside him. "Hello Sehunnie!"
"Oh? Hello." Sehun replied.
You studied his face, he looked so tired and his face was pale. "What's wrong with you Sehun-ah? You look weird today, or is it just my feeling?" you asked panicky to Sehun.
Sehun kept silent while massaging his head. "Sehun-ah have you eaten your breakfast? Or are you sick today?" you couldn't hide your worry over him.
"I'm okay," Sehun finally spoke, making you sighing in relief. "I'm just feeling dizzy and tired."
"Why you don't take a rest in your house? I bet you couldn't attend classes today, right?"
"Nope, I still can attend calsses. You don't have to worry me." Sehun said while forcing to give you a smile.
"Really? Take care of yourself then."
Sehun mouthed a thank you and good bye then he walked away from you. You stayed on your spot, watching Sehun that walked away slowly. You couldn't help but still felt the worry. Sehun stopped walking, massaging his head again. You ran to him, patting his back. "You're not okay, let's go to clinic." you said while pulling his arms towards clinic.

Arrived at clinic, you told him to lie down. You checked his eyes then his fingertips. You pressed his fingertips and you studied it. You gasped. 'It's pale.' you thought.
"So, what's my disease, doctor?" Sehun asked, with a joking tone.
You sighed. "How can you still joking?" you asked back.
"Okay I'm sorry, but you really look like a doctor. So what did you see from me?"
"I'm not really sure. Have you checked your condition before?" you asked.
Sehun shook his head. "No, I haven't. Why?"
"What do you feel with your body lately?" you asked him back.
"I went tired easily even though I just danced for several minutes. I also always feel dizzy." Sehun said.
Before you opened your mouth, suddenly your phone rang. Your friend called you to come to the library quickly because you two had a task together.
"Sehunnie, I have to go now. Take care of yourself, alright? See you!"
"See you." Sehun replied.
You went out from the clinic with a curse to your friend.

***

You couldn't concentrate in everything you did. You were worried Sehun really much. You did some search about Sehun's disease and you found his disease was anemia. You couldn't trust Sehun got anemia. He was good couple weeks ago, it was unbelievable he suddenly got anemia.

Today, you went to campus quickly, even before Seungri awoke.
"Hey did you all see Sehun?" you asked to Sehun's friend.
"He doesn't go to campus today, he's in hospital."
"HOSPITAL?!" you exclaimed. "What's that hospital's name?"
"This is the address." one of them offered a paper to you.
"Thanks guys." you said to them then you walked away from them.
Your worry started to cover your heart. You just could hope that he was okay.

---

"This is his room. Shall I go in or no?" you asked to yourself in front of a door.
After thinking for awhile... "Yep, you should go in." you opened the door silently as you peeked to inside.
Tears suddenly form in your eyes as you saw a view in front of you. Sehun was sleeping and he looked so quiet. There was no cheerful Sehun today. You approached him, carressing his pale cheek as you stood beside him. "Get well soon Sehunnie." you mumbled.
It was hard to hold back tears for you. You also felt the ache that your crush felt. Thing that you wanted was just removing the disease from Sehun's body to your body. You missed cheerful Sehun with his bright smile. You missed the attractive Sehun.But for now, there was just a sleeping Sehun with pale face.
You finally sat on a chair beside the bed. Watching his face and make sure there wasn't anything that would disturb Sehun's sleep. Seeing Sehun's peace face made you smile and also feel the peace in your heart.
"(y/n)-ah?" you heard Sehun's low voice.
You smiled to him. "You're awake already?"
"How could you come here?" he asked.
"Your friends gave me this adress. How about you? How could you be in here?" you answered and asked him back.
"I fainted yesterday on my way to home. So people helped me and here I am now."
"I see. Well what's your sickness Sehunnie?"
"Anemia." Sehun answered bitterly. You covered your mouth. 'Oh my God my expevtations were right!' you thought.
"Sorry to hear that," you said. "Well, have you eaten?"
Sehun shook his head. "I hate hospital's food!" he said while pouting.
You chuckled. "You can't be like that, Sehunnie. Oh, that's your food right? Let's eat hm?" you asked while taking a plate of food on a table beside the bed.
Sehun kept laying and didn't seem wanting to wake up. "Sehunnie, please sit." you told.
Sehun finally sat with your help. "Open your mouth Sehunnie." you asked.
Sehun opened his mouth then you fed him with a spoon of his food. His expression changed into a weird expression. "Ugh I prefer your food than this food." Sehun whined.
"Well I actually brought it but I'm not sure whether you can eat it or no."
"I can eat it! Where is it?"
You took a bento box from your bag. "Are you sure you can eat it?"
Sehun nodded. "Yes, 100%! Now feed me, I'm hungry!"
You fed him a spoon of your bento. Sehun ate it enthusiastically. "You're better now in cooking! I like your bento now!" Sehun told.
"Oh really? Thank you! Finally you won't throw my food." you teased.

----

An hour later, you decided to go home after chatting with Sehun. He looked better compared when he slept.
"Sehunnie, I have to go home now."
"Okay, thank you for accompanying me. Take care of yourself. I'm sorry I can't take you home."
"It's okay. Get well soon Sehunnie. See you next time."
"See you. Ah! You have to go here again tomorrow with delicious food, okay?!"
"Okay. See you tomorrow then." you waved your hand then you walked away from hospital towards your house.

TBC