EXO K imagine (2) *part 1*

You yawned for the third time as you walked into your classroom.
"Hello (y/n)-ah! How are you?" one of your classmate, Suho greeted when you sat on your usual seat which beside him.
"Oh, hello. I'm fine but I feel sleepy. How about you?" you greeted him back.
"I'm fine too." Suho replied.
You yawned again then you rested your head on your desk.
"What's wrong with you? Why are you so sleepy today? You aren't like the usual you." Suho asked.
"I slept late yesterday because of doing homeworks. The homeworks were so hard. " you replied.
"Why did you not ask my help? I'll help you and I think it would be faster than you did it alone." Suho told.
You giggled. "I just want to do it by myself. I have always asked your help, so this time I want to do it by myself," you explained. "Alright I think I'll wash my face first."
You stood up then you went to toilet. You walked while glancing around. Suddenly you froze on your spot as your gaze met with someone. Someone that you didn't want to see for your entire life.
That person approached you with a big smile attached on his handsome face. "(y/n)-ah, good morning." he greeted warmly.
But, you ignored him, you didn't even look at his face. You fastened your step to leave him quickly.
He kept silent and stood on his spot. He stared at your back. "Why are you still ignoring me, (y/n)-ah?" he mumbled.
"Kai-yaaaa!!"
He spun and found his 2 childish Hyungs ran to him. "What's wrong Hyung?" he asked while managing himself to look normal.
"Headmaster called you, I think it's about our mission." they said.
"Oh okay, thank you Baekhyun Hyung and Chanyeol Hyung. I'll leave now." Kai said. He was about to walked to go to the Headmaster's room.
"Eh eh wait!"
"What's up Chanyeol Hyung?" Kai asked.
"You met (y/n) before, right? How is she?" Chanyeol asked back.
"She's fine but she still ignores me." Kai answered while sighing.
"Oh okay then."
Kai nodded then he left his 2 Hyungs. 'If you weren't there and heard me, we wouldn't be like this (y/n)-ah.' Kai thought.
He sighed again and regretted everything. He still walked but his memory flew away to you. He finally stood in front of the door of Headmaster's room. He knocked it then he opened it.
"Did you call me, Kim Seonsaengnim?" Kai asked.
Mr. Kim nodded. "Yeah it's about the mission. Please sit down there."

---

You stared at your reflection on the mirror. Many thoughts came onto your mind because of the meeting with you and Kai before. When you were busy with your thoughts, you suddenly heard some voices from outside. At first you didn't care but when one name mentioned, you tried to listen to it.
"Yes, I heard about it! Kai Sunbaenim and his 5 brothera received a mission and they have to complete it by going outside from our EXO Planet!" one of them said. "By the way, I'm curious who's the female student that they would ask to protect them? I have no idea."
You frowned. 'A mission? Why do they never tell it to me?' you thought.
"I guess it must be (y/n) Sunbaenim! They're close since child so they might have a good teamwork!" the other answered
You tugged your lips and made a bitter smile. 'A good teamwork? They really don't know the reality.' you thought.
"But I heard that (y/n) Sunbaenim doesn't have super power. So it can be another student. Or maybe they even wouldn't choose anyone."
"Yeah maybe."
They entered the toilet and their eyes caught your presence. You pretended to be busy with your uniform. They sighed in relief because they thought you didn't hear them. But the reality you heard all of their conversation clearly.

---

Kai formed an 'O' as Mr. Kim explained their mission. Sometimes his eyes looked shining because he got enthusiastic.
"So that's all that you will do for your mission. Are you sure to receive this mission? Some people might hurt you to take the half of 'Tree of Life' from you all."
Kai looked thinking for awhile. He considered everything and the possibility of this mission to be succeed.
After inhaling some air. Kai nodded. "Yes, I'll do this mission. I'll do my best to complete this mission."

TBC

A/N: just a little note to not make you confused with the story. All of EXO members are brothers in here. But some of them are the adopted child except for Kai. So Kai's parents adopted the rest of EXO's members in this story.