EXO K imagine *part 5*

"What are you two doing?!"
You broke the kiss and you glanced around. You saw Baekhyun glared at you and Chanyeol.
"B...Baekhyun-an?" you stuttered.
"What did you two do huh?" Baekhyun asked as he crossed his hands over his chest.
"It was an accident Baek." Chanyeol replied calmly.
You widened your eyes and you gazed at Chanyeol. Your eyes started to getting blur because of tears. You felt like you just fell from sky, hurt, especially your heart.
"Well guys I need to go now. See you tomorrow!" you said as you took your book. You turned then walked quickly before your tears rebel. "Chanyeol babo. He said it was an accident? After he made me flew he made me fell down. Chanyeol babo, I hate you!" you muttered on your way to your parents' car.

-------

"(y/n)-ah, Kyungsoo's coming!" your mom told after she knocked your room's door.
"Okay mom, tell him to wait a minute. I want to change first." you replied.
"Alright."
A minute later, after you washed your face you went to living room to greet him.
"Hello Kyungsoo! What's making you come here?" you asked as you sat beside him.
"Hehe nothing I just felt it has been a long time since the last time I came here." D.O replied.
"Oh."
"By the way any bad thing happened to you today? You look so upset." D.O asked.
"Like usual you always know my feeling," you said. "Well, Chanyeol was kissing me when I waited my dad to pick me."
"WHAT??!! Hs kissed you?! He stole your first kiss?!" D.O exclaimed.
"Sssh. Better we talked about it in my room. I have so many things to talk with you." you whispered as you led him to heading your room.
"Well where should I start from?" you asked after you closed and locked the door.
"Up to you." D.O replied.
"Okay I'll tell you from the first incident," you started. "I was coming so early yesterday. School was still so quiet because I came so early. At that time, Sehun was standing in front of the door. I asked him to move but he stepped closer to me. Of course I stepped to the back because I could feel the danger. When my back hit the wall, he was trapping me with his hands. He leaned in then he kissed me. Of course I pushed him hardly and he broke the kiss. Then he entered classroom and ignored me. He's my first kiss stealer."
"Oh that's why you refused to be together with him in a group?"
"Definetely." you replied.
"So? Is there another incident?" D.O asked.
You nodded then you continued the story, "The second incident was after school. You must remember when Kai asked me to accompany him right? He brought me to a beautiful lake. The view is really beautiful and I felt like we were in a village. Suddenly rain was falling down heavily when me and him strolled. He then dragged me to a cafe near it. I was catching cold that noon so he decided to kiss me. Actually his embrace and kiss warmed me from the breeze and the rain."
"Do you like him?"
"I don't know I'm not sure with my felling. When I looked into his eyes, yesterday's memory comes into my mind. His cute smile suceeded to driving me crazy."
D.O sighed, "I think you like him."
"Before tell it you should hear the third incident. The third incident is today. Chanyeol accompanied me while playing basketball alone. I asked him whether I can play his guitar or no. He said yes then he offered his help to teach me guitar. Couple minutes later my parents came so I told him to ended the lesson. When I left him, I left my book too. He told me while running with the book in his grip. Accidentally he bumped me and we fell down. He was on me and I was under him. Our eyes met then he kissed me. I don't know what was in my mind until I kissed him back. A minute later I heard Baekhyun's voice and I broke the kiss. Chanyeol told it was just an accident. He kissed me wasn't because he loves me, that makes me upset," you told.
"And now I really don't know what should I do. My life has changed in just 2 days!" you added.
D.O was still blank even though you already finished your story. You waved your hand in front of his face to wake him.
"Omg, 3 guys kissed you in 2 days? What will your parents say if they know it?!" D.O exclaimed.
"Sssh!! They won't know as long as you don't tell about it to them. And please don't speak too loud!" you told.
"I'm sorry hehe." he scratched his neck.
"Now what should I do Kyungsoo-ya? What did they mean actually? Why did they kiss me? Do they like me? Or is it just my feeling? Omg I'm so confused. Everything is so confusing!!"
"Hey calm down (y/n)-ah. Inhale, exhale, inhale," D.O gave instruction.
You followed him but a minute later, "Yaa!! I'm serious Kyungsoo-ya! And we're not doing yoga right now!"
"I'm sorry (y/n)-ah but I think you should calm down first. Or do you want to eat ice cream? I'll get it for you."
"Yes please?"
"Alright!"
Then D.O stood and walked out from your room. While you just watched his back until he disappeared.