Baekhyun imagine

You had a plan with your son for celebrate Baekhyun a.k.a your husband's birthday. You and your son ignored him all day and just made him watching TV with pouty lips. You giggled as your son pointed to Baekhyun from kitchen.
"Appa is mad right now! We succeeded eomma! High five!" your 4-years-old-son told.
"Yup! Good job honey!" you patted your son's hair then high five with him. "Now, we should finish the cake and make appa go out!"
Then you continued to make the birthday cake and also the foods for dinner. When you finished you told your son to ask Baekhyun ho out.
"Appa, could you accompany me to bookstore? I want some new comics!" your son asked.
Baekhyun sighed then smiled, "You're not mad at appa anymore, aren't you?"
Your son nodded.
"Good. Let's go!" Baekhyun pulled you and his son's hands after wearing jacket and shoes for him.
You smiled from kitchen then prepared the dining room.

***

"We're home~" Baekhyun said from door. "Hey, what's wrong with the lamps? Why it's so dark?"
"Babe, where are you?" Baekhyun asked.
"Saengil chukha hamnida~ saengil chukha hamnida~" you sang. You brought a birthday cake with 2 candles on the cake.
"Omo I thought you forget my birthday babe." Baekhyun told.
"Blow the candles Oppa!"
Baekhyun blew the candles then he kissed your lips, "Thanks for making this surprise for me. I love you."
"I love you too Oppa."
"Eomma Appa, what are you two doing? It's so dark, could you please turned on the lamp? I'm scared!" your son said.
You pushed Baekhyun's chest gently then turned on the lamp, "We're sorry for making you scared."
"It's okay eomma. By the way can I have a bite? The cake looks so yummy~"
"Sure you can!" Baekhyun chuckled while slicing the cake.
"A slice of special cake for our prince." Baekhyun said as he offered the cake.
You took another slice of cake then ate it.
"Babe," Baekhyun called.
"Umm?" you mumbled.
"You're eating like a kid." Baekhyun chuckled. He leaned in to you then he licked your lips.
"Kyaaaa, appa eomma what are you doing?!" your son screamed.
Baekhyun pushed you and his son to the room, "It's time for us now. Kid go sleep juseyo!"
After Baekhyun locked the door he returned to you. He hugged you and kissed you, "Do you know how worried I was when you ignored me?"
"I'm sorry, it's his idea." you giggled.
Baekhyun sighed, "At least thanks for making me surprise. I love you and I love our son. You two are the best! Thanks for coming and brighting my day. You two are my eternal happiness."