Sehun Luhan imagine *part 1*

"(y/n)-ah, I'm sick today, so I can't attend school like usual. I'm sorry I can't accompany you after school." Sehun said through a phone call with you.
"It's okay Sehun-ah. Get well soon, okay? Now you should rest well. I hope you can come back to school tomorrow because I'll miss you so much. Alright I'm going to off now. Annyeong!" you ended the phone call then you kept your phone again in your pocket.
You sighed. "I'll miss you in a real meaning Sehun-ah." you mumbled.
You sighed again then you went to school. You sat on your seat and you stared at a seat beside you that belong to Sehun. Usually Sehun would greet you warmly with a warm smile attached on his face. But today, there wasn't warm smile and warm greet. You already missed him so much.
"Mr. Park is coming." your friend said.
You moved your sight from Sehun's seat while taking your book from from your bag. Mr. Park came in with someone followed him from behind. You frowned. 'Who is he?' you thought.
"Attention!" your classmate, the chairman said.
"Alright class, before we start our class, I'd like to introduce your new classmate. He's Luhan, and he's from China. From today he'll be a new member of this class." Mr. Park told.
"He's so handsome!" your classmate that sat in front of you said to her seatmate.
"He's also so cute!!" her seatmate replied.
"And his smile melts me! I think my heart is his now." she said.
Her seatmate scoffed, "Before he came, you said you heart is Sehun's and always be Sehun's but now you said your heart is his!"
"Aaah I still like Sehun but he makes me crazy." she said while covering her face.
You tried to suppress your laugh. Sehun was that girl's crush. She always tried so hard to make Sehun looked at her. But Sehun just ignored her and thinked her as his friend.
"Alright Luhan, hmm I think you can sit beside (y/n) on that empty seat." Mr. Park said while pointing to Sehun's seat.
You raised your hand. "I'm sorry Ssaem but this seat is Sehun's." you said.
"Where is he?" Mr. Park asked.
"He's sick Ssaem."
"Oh I see. I'll tell him to move to another seat tomorrow. Now Luhan, you can sit there."
"But Ssaem you can't be like that to Sehun." you protested.
"He'll understand it (y/n)-ah and I think it'll be okay for him."
"But it's not okay for me!" you blurted out.
"Why?" Mr. Park asked. Luhan also looked so sad because he felt rejection.
"Because he's chinese." you replied.
"What's wrong with it? (y/n)-ah, don't be racist like that!" Mr. Park scolded.
"Ssaem can I know where's the other empty seat and desk? I think it'll be better if I sit on the other seat." Luhan asked.
"No Luhan-ah, you should sit there! And (y/n)-ah I don't wanna hear any protest from you." Mr. Park said.
Luhan walked towards you and sat beside you. "I'm sorry." Luhan said.
"Alright let's continue our lesson yesterday." Mr. Park started.

-----

Bell for break time already rang. You just stayed in your class while almost all of your classmate went our to somewhere. But the girls still stayed to talk with Luhan and asked Luhan some questions.
"Hey (y/n)-ah, why did you reject him for sit beside you?" one of them asked.
"'Why'? Because I just wanna Sehun for be my seatmate." you replied.
"Ah I got it! You like Sehun so you just want him to sit beside you and close with you, right?" she guessed.
Your face blushed madly but you tried to look normal. "Nope, not something like that! Sehun is always kind to me so I feel more comfortable with him." you denied.
Your friends giggled. "Don't hide your feeling (y/n)-ah, we all know you like Sehun and Sehun also likes you. Not only us or our classmates, teachers also already know about it. That's why they always paired you with him." they told.
Your face got more redden. "Don't talk nonsense!" you said.
'Is it true Sehun likes me too?' you thought.
"It's up to you if you don't trust us!" she said while shrugging. "Well, we'll be back to our seats now."
"Hey." Luhan called.
You glanced at him. "Hmm?"
"What's your name?" Luhan asked.
"(y/n)." you replied shortly.
"Oh, (y/n)-ah, my name is Luhan."
"I know it." you replied coldly.
"Nice to meet you (y/n)-ah, I hope we can be friend." Luhan said.
You just rolled your eyes then you stood. "Where are you going?" Luhan asked.
"You don't have to know." you replied, still with cold tone.
"Alright then, it's okay. See you soon!" he said.
You ignored him and you started walking towards the School's Park. You sat on the bench. As you sat, tears started falling down from your eyes. "Why I should meet a chinese again? Why he should be my seatmate? And why I still can't forget that stupid chinese who left me? Why everything and everyone seems tries to make me remember him and felt that wound again? Why?!" you covered your face and you cried.

Suddenly the bell rang after you cried for few minutes. You wiped your tears as you stood and went back to your classroom.

TBC