Sehun Luhan imagine (3) *part 2*

"Can I sit here?" you asked to your new classmates who sat in a group and ate their lunch during break time.
"Uh, sure!" they said together.
"By the way you're (y/n), right? I'm Jung Mingi!" one of them said.
"Yes I am, nice to meet you Mingi." you said.
"I'm Shin Ahra by the way!"
"I'm Park Rira."
"And I'm Ahn Nayoung. Nice to meet you (y/n)!" Nayoung ended their introduction.
You smiled widely. "Nice to meet you guys too." you replied while starting to eat your lunch.
You kept silent with your thought while all 4 of them were talking something, about boys.
"Hey hey, I think I like Kyungsoo! He's so cute and adorable." Ahra said suddenly.
"I heard Kyungsoo has a good vocal. For me, I like Baekhyun the most, he's funny and always cheerful." Mingi added.
"For me, I like Yixing! His dance is the best and he can sing well, also play instrumental well. Isn't he perfect?!" Nayoung exclaimed while clapping her hands. Nayoung glanced at Yixing and she saw him....sleeping? She couldn't help but she fell in love more to him.
"How about you (y/n)? Who do you like in our class? Joonmyun? Chanyeol? Jongin? Jongdae? Tao? Or Sehun?" Rira asked.
You glanced at them one by one. "I think, I like Sehun." you answered.
"Oh! Good choice! Sehun is handsome and cute too! He also can dance well and do sport well." Ahra said.
You smiled a little. You never knew talking about boys was quite interisting! You had never put much attention to boy whose age is same with you because you thinked they're childish. When your old classmates talked about that, you just kept silent. But now you found it interisting.
"Oh really?" you asked.
"Yes! And do you know? Sehun is so popular in this school!" Ahra replied enthusiastically.
You didn't hear the continuation of her sentences because Luhan suddenly passed by you and your new friends. You were so surprised to see him. 'Did he...did he hear that conversation about Sehun? How if he heard it?! But wait, why I should worry about it?' you thought.

---

You were getting confused because suddenly there was a gossip about you were liking Sehun. Almost all of your classmates had known about that gossip. It wasn't wrong because you like him for real, but you love Luhan more.
"Are you serious you like Sehun?" one of your classmate, Hyerin asked.
"Yes, I said to Eunhee, Ahra, Rira, and Nayoung that I like him." you ansewered innocently.
"Well did you hear that Sehunnie?" Hyerin asked to Sehun who stood behind her.
"Hear what?" Sehun asked coldly with redden face while walking away from class.
Hyerin tugged her lips and formed an evil smirk.

***

"Sehun where are you going? You aren't practicing today?" Tao asked.
"I'm sorry I have to go to somewhere!" Sehun replied while running away from dance practice room to his classroom.
Sehun opened the door while walking towards you. He smiled a little as he saw you sleeping.
In your sleep you heard a footsteps that woke you up. You opened your eyes and blinked it several times. Then you rose your head and you just realized there was no one inside your classroom anymore beside you and Sehun.
Sehun still walked towards you and then he sat beside you. He gazed at you with a serious gaze without saying anything. You frowned to see him like that. "Sehun? What's wrong?" you asked, letting out your curiousity.
"Do you...do you really like me?" he asked you back.
You still frowned, even deeper because of his question. "Well, I-I think there's a misconception here. Yes I said I liked you b-but I said I liked you because they asked me who I liked in this class. Since you're the most handsome boy in the class in my eyes and you're also close to my ideal type so I chose you. So, once again I don't like you for real." you explained with trembling voice because you were scaried of Sehun's death glare.
Sehun suddenly giggled. "Tsk tsk, you can't lie. If you lie, everything will become clear. You like me, for real."
You shook your head. "N-no Sehun, I'm being honest here." you said, still with trembling voice.
Sehun looked right into your eyes and he looked like he wanted to know what was on your mind. "Well, it's not a problem for me if you want to date me. If you really like me, we can start to date." Sehun said.
"But Sehun, I don't like you." you still tried to explain the reality.
"The more you lie, the more it seems obvious." Sehun said.
To be really honest, you couldn't understand what Sehun meant. You were honest, but Sehun didn't believe you. Sehun suddenly leaned his head into you. You got shocked but you didn't know what to do. You just could freeze on your spot. Sehun tried to reach your lips and he had closed his eyes already.
A sound of someone opening the door hardly until it slammed the wall made Sehun moving away from you to look there. "Mr. Lu." you mumbled.
"Oh Sehun! (y/n)! Go search other placed to date. You can't date in school! It has shown clearly in school's rules," Luhan exclaimed from door. "And you guys on outside stop peeking!!"
Sehun peeked to outside and he could see his friends peeking through. "Hey hey what are you guys doing?!" Sehun asked with redden face. He walked to outside to approach his friends then he nagged at them.
Meanwhile, you started to cry. You were so shocked and it was the only way to express it. Luhan walked to you and sat beside you.
"Are you okay?" Luhan asked softly.