Tao imagine (2)

"Honey~ have you eaten?" Tao asked as he entered you and his room.
"Not yet ge.I'm not hungry." you replied.
Tao sighed, "But you must eat honey. Please remember our baby. Do you want to see her/him sick just because you don't want to eat?"
"I actually wanna see her/him always healthy but for seriously I don't really want to eat,I'm not hungry."you said.
"Aiiih come on. I don't want to see my child and mom sick. So please eat now. How about I feed you?" Tao asked.
"Hm if it's not making hard for you, sure." you answered.
Tao smiled then he messed your hair, "Good girl!"
Then Tao walked to outside the room. 5 minutes later, Tao came back with some foods. He sat beside you then he feeds you. You ate a lot because Tao feeding you.
"See? You're hungry, honey." Tao told.
You giggled,"Hehe it's because gege feeding me."
"Does it mean I should always by your side to feed you?" Tao asked.
You grinned then nodded, "Yes please? If no, I won't eat anymore!"
"Alright, anything for you my honey." Tao replied while smiling.
"Now eat a lot! If mom healthy, our our baby will grow healthy too! And s/he will be a good kid and making us proud." Tao told.
You smiled then nodded, "Yup you're right! By the way thank you."
"Thank you for what?"
"Thank you for be a good father and husband for our kid and I. I love you so much ge." you replied then you kissed Tao's cheek.
"I love you and I love him/her too!" Tao kissed your tummy then he kissed your lips deeply.
"I promise I'll always be a good husband and father. Trust me!" he whispered into your ear then he winked.
"I trust you ge, I always trust you."