Chen imagine *part 2/end*

The next day, you received again the secret letter from 'your secret admirer'. And when you left your desk then come back again, there was a bottle of milk -- same like yesterday. You glanced around and your sight fell to Chen whom reads a book.
"Chen," you called.
Chen raised his head, "Wae?"
"Did you see someone who placed this on my desk?" you asked to the point.
Chen frowned then shrugged, "How could I know? Don't you see I'm reading book? I didn't notice it."
"Oh really? But I think you must see him!" you replied.
"I'm reading this book since break time started. And I really didn't notice someone who placed it onto your desk. Hey, you don't trust me? What should I answer to make you satisfied? Or do you want to say you have someone who care to you?" Chen told. He closed his book, placed it onto table. He crossed his hands in front of his chest while leaning his back to chair. He glared at you.
"Hey, not something like that. I'm just curious about him. And I just thought perhaps you know him so I ask you." you replied.
"But I told you twice that I really don't know. You're really stubborn!" Chen mumbled.
"Ya! The one who stubborn is you!" you yelled.
Chen stood, "What? Me? I'm not stubborn!"
"Yes you are!" you replied.
"(y/n)! Kim Jongdae! Can you guys shut up?" Kim Ssaem yelled from front of class.
You turned your body and bowed 90°, "I'm sorry Ssaem."
Chen followed and bowed even deeper from you, "I'm really really sorry Ssaem."
"Okay, sit down please. Class will started." Kim Ssaem told.
You and Chen bowed again then sat down.
"Thanks for making my name mentioned for the second time." Chen muttered.
"You're welcome!" you replied.

***

You released a long sigh and tears started to falling down from your eyes. You wiped your tears quickly but tears fell down again. You looked to outside from window and the view is really hurting you. Your sight fell to your crush that kissing another girl deeply. You sighed again and bit your lips.
"Hey, why are you crying? You look so ugly, you know?"
You turned your head and sighed again, "I'm not in mood for argue with you, Chen."
"I don't ask you to argue though." Chen replied while sitting beside you.
You just formed 'O' with your mouth and gazed to your front.
"Hey, what's wrong with you? Can I know the reason of your tears?" Chen asked.
"It's not your bussiness." you muttered.
"Why? You can share your sadness to me, I'm a good listener by the way." Chen replied.
You lowered your head and stared to your fingers. You still didn't want to open your mouth. Suddenly you felt something cool on your cheek. You turned your head and you saw Chen offered a bottle of milk that you always receive these days.
"For you." he told with a smile on his face.
You accept the bottle and drank it. "Thank you Chen, my feeling is better now." you said.
"Not a big deal," Chen messed your hair. "Now, can I know what's your problem?"
You sighed before open your mouth, "Look at there."
Chen looked our from window to the place that you pointed. "What's wrong with there?"
"Can you see a couple that hugging right now?" you asked.
Chen nodded, "So?"
"Yeah actually, I like him but so sad, he loves her." you told. You still gazed at them while trying to hold on your tears.
Chen grabbed your shoulder and turned your body, "Don't look at there, it just makes you hurt."
You bit your lips and cried again.
"Don't cry just because of him, there are still so many guys around you. Stop thinking of him while he never even thinks of you." Chen told.
"Even, there's a guy who loves you so much." Chen mumbled.
"Haa? There's someone who loves me? Are you kidding me? Who? Who is that guy?!" you replied.
"Me, the guy is me. The guy who really loves you." Chen confessed.
"What? Really? Don't say you're my secret admirer." you asked.
"Yes I am. I'm your secret admirer." Chen replied.
"That's why you always seem hiding something everytime I ask about the sender of this milk." you spoke while nodding.
Chen nodded too, "So, don't cry because another guy. Forget him and just think of me. I'm more handsome and perfect than him!"
"What?! More handsome?" you chuckled.
"Nah, smile like this. You look more beautiful if you smile." Chen said while wiping your tears.
You blushed. "T...thank you." you stuttered.
"(y/n)-ah. I love you, be mine please? I promise you'll be the happiest girl when you're with me." Chen confessed while holding your hand.
"Happy? Because you're a troll?" you asked then laughed.
"Haish, no! Umm maybe yes. Kkkk. Hey, be serious. Would you be mine?" Chen asked again.
You thinked for awhile then slightly nodded.
"Thank you." Chen hugged you and pecked your hair.
"But promise me one thing. Please don't leave me when I love you, please don't hurt me when I love you so much, and please don't look to another girl and attract to her. Promise?"
Chen broke the hug and smiled. "I promise I won't do it because you're too precious for me. I love you, my precious." Chen leaned his head and kissed your lips.
"Proof of my promise." he winked and kissed you again.