Chen imagine (3)

(note: this is rated/pervy imagine. If you don't like don't read it~)

You were alone at library in your campus for making a report. You glanced at the clock. "07.00 PM."
"Okay (y/n)-ah, you almost finish this report. Fighting!" you continued to typing the report.
Suddenly someone opened the library then he peeked in. 'Jongdae?' you thought as your sight met him.
"Oh (y/n)-ah? You're here?" Chen asked.
"Yes it's me Jongdae-ya." you replied.
Chen approached you then he sat beside you. You bit your lips while trying to control your heartbeats as your crush being so close with you. "What are you doing in this late night?" Chen asked.
"Finishing my report." you replied while avoiding his eyes.
"Oh." Chen nodded.
Chen stood for the seat then he went to shelves. "Hey you aren't afraid? You're alone in here and it's really late." Chen said.
You shrugged. "Not really. Since I'm doing something I don't really feel scared." you replied.
"I see."
Chen came back to you again then he sat beside you. He stared at you intensely. You glanced at him. "What's wrong?" you asked.
"Nothing, you're just really pretty." Chen stated.
You gasped as Chen leaned in to you. "What are you going to do?"
Chen kept killing the gap and without even you notice he landed his lips on yours. You were taken aback but you couldn't do anything. Chen broke his peck but he didn't move from you. "I just want to kiss you because I couldn't handle my feeling anymore. I really couldn't handle it. So let me tell my feeling to you. I like you or even I already love you (y/n)-ah." Chen confessed.
"Are you se...." Chen interrupted your words by landing his lips on yours again. He kissed you again, deeper than before. He bit your lower lips while his arms wrapping your body. You didn't know what was on your mind until you let him to play with your tongue.
He unbottuned your shirt. You gasped. You broke the kiss quickly while moving from him. "J...Jongdae-ya, w...what are you doing?" you asked with trembling voice. Not only your voice but also all of your body trembling. You didn't have an idea on what would Chen do.
"I'm sorry. I can't control my feels anymore. But don't worry I'm using it." Chen told.
"Using what?" you asked.
"Something that even though we do 'it' you won't pregnant."
You were taken aback. 'He...is planning to do it?'
"I'm sorry Jongdae-ya, I'm not that type of girl. Maybe you can do it with other girls but you can't do it with me," you said while tidying your stuffs. "I have to go now. See you."
When you were about to walk, Chen grabbed your hand then he pulled you into his hug. "I'm sorry. I didn't mind to hurt your feeling by thinking you're an easy girl. But for seriously, if everything about you I can't use my mind. Really...I'm sorry." Chen said.
You smiled over his words. "It's okay, your apology accpeted." you said.
Chen leaned in to your ear, whispering with low voice. "But for your info I've never done 'it'. I just want to do 'it' with you, with the girl I love."
"Alright we can do it..." you said, Chen widened his eyes. "But later, after we got married alright?"
You giggled while Chen protested. But awhile later Chen chuckled then he buried his face in your neck. "Okay sweety.'"

Note: Aaaaaak I'm sorry if this story is really weird >< I'm also sorry for making pervy ChenChen here ㅠㅠ but hope you all like it!